This weekend was supposed to be going up to a wedding in SLC but we decided we didn't want to spend the money to drive so far. So we thought it would just be a quiet weekend at home. Then we thought to give Ella to her Nonie and Grandpa for the weekend b/c June is going to be a very busy month and it would be the best time for them to have her. They usually take her 1 weekend a month so that they get time with her all to themselves and we get to have a whole week as just a married couple. Since they live in Cedar City and we live in Vegas we meet in Mesquite. So Joseph and I drive out to Mesquite and drop her off and went home. Once we were home I got to talking to a friend of ours in St. George and they told us to come out b/c a lot of people from our old ward were going to be getting together. So we jumped back in the car and drove to St. George. It's so fun to be able to do that, just go where we want and travel at the last minute. That's one of my favorite things about being married to Joseph is that we're always just jumping in the car and going somewhere fun. I sometimes feel like we're in college again. I don't think we have much more time to be so spontaneous so I think we're trying to get it all out of our systems. :)
Ella got to play with her little friend Gavin while we were out there and had so much fun. I think it was a pleasent change for her to not to have to play with older mean girls that always push her around. These two kids play so well together and it's so cute to watch. They were born a day apart and we used to always get them together when we still lived in St. George. But now they are at the age where they are just starting to play WITH each other as aposed to next to each other. So Gavin would hide behind a chair or something and Ella would go and peak at him behind the chair and then giggle and run away and he would chase her. They played like this for like 1/2 an hour. It was so dang cute. I wish so bad we could still live in St. George b/c we have such good friends there... not just for me or for Joseph but Ella has a lot of friends there too that were all born with in a month or two of each other. But at least it gives us a fun place to visit. :)
Not much else is going on. Joseph is coming home b/c he's sick and Ella is sick. I'm just pregnant lol. We're getting back in the swing of things from being gone since Thursday.
Monday, June 4, 2007
Who said when you're married you have to settle down?
Posted by MoJo at 1:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment