

We went away for the weekend unexpectedly. All but one of Joseph's sisters and his parents went to SLC for the weekend. Joseph got off work a little early and at about 2 in the afternoon we decided to take the six hour drive to Utah to surprise his dad for Father's day. We haven't seen his family in about 6 months and we don't know the next time we'll see them. We didn't get to see them very long but it was fun while it lasted. I'm so sad though, I ment to pack the camera but left it sitting on the bed so we didn't get any pictures. Bummer. We did get to visit with Scott and Crystal, our friends from college that set Joseph and me up on our first date. On Sunday we left for home but stopped in Cedar City to surprise MY dad. It was so fun. We got to their house right before they got home from church. So I checked their doors and low and behold, one was unlocked! So Joseph hid the car in the neighbor's driveway. Ella and I went in the house and I let her play around while I hid behind the wall. They came home right as I hid and Ella ran out into the kitchen to greet them. They were pretty shocked to walk in and see a baby in their house, also b/c they invited us over a week in advance and we said that we couldn't come. So it was fun to surprise them and we had kabobs over at their place with two of my brothers. Monday we made this card for Joseph and put it out on the front door to greet him when he came home from work. Ella had a great time making it and Joseph was pretty surprised to have such a nice greeting. He got the driver he's been wanting and then we went out for pizza. All in all it was a very fun and eventful weekend.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Happy Father's Day!
Posted by MoJo at 11:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment