

So yesterday (memorial day) we were just hanging out as a family. Ella and I got Joseph the driver (golf) he's been wanting from Dick's sporting goods for an early father's day gift. I don't think I'll be seeing much of him the next few months. He's really stoked about finally getting a new driver. (after breaking his in a violent golfing rage. lol) Anyway, after the golf store we went to a pet shop so Ella bella could play with some animals. She was so excited and was running from animal to animal pointing to all of them, squeeling and giggling. I think the puppies hit a soft spot for Joseph b/c he finally broke down and said, "lets get a dog". Those who know how Joseph feels about dogs know this is a HUGE break through! I was so excited. I really want a Boxer and have lately been thinking about maybe a Great Dane. (although we'd definately have to have a house before we got one) Joseph is thinking an American Bull Dog but I think they're too ugly. Joseph is a little nervous about a big dog such as a Great Dane for his very first dog. (can you believe he's NEVER had a dog??) We are also looking at a Bichon Frise, Yorkie, or Chiwawa. I told Joseph that if we get a tiny dog like that then I want to get a girl and name it Polly Pocket. lol. I don't know if I can handle a yappy dog though. I grew up with Boxers at my Grandparents and we had one. I know how to handle them and train them so I'm pretty sure if we get any of these dogs it'd be a Boxer. Anyway, I'm just excited that Joseph is starting to want a dog.
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Big dogs or little???
Posted by MoJo at 4:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Get a Boston Terrier! We have one, Moses, it's Jordan's first dog too. They only get about 20 lbs, but they look like Boxers. THey are great apartment dogs because they love to be lazy. But they are also superfun outside. I will send you some pictures if you want, but we just loves ours. (Well, mostly me because Jordan still isn't a dog person, but he has come pretty far!)
Yeah Joseph and I should be friends. I've never had a dog either. Or a hamster or a turtle or a goldfish for that matter. YOu get no help from me in the Dog department. Hey are you guys about ready to get into a house? I know you've been thinking about it. Oh and I'm coming back June 11th and staying for about 6 weeks. It turns out it's just easier that way.
you are now the bravest person I know... getting a new dog, and a baby on the way... it is good you know how to train dogs, otherwise, this could be difficult.
Joseph is a liar. He hates dogs.
you'll love having a dog...and big dogs are the best!! i'm such a retard morgan!! i didn't even think to call you since i was in vegas bored out of my mind. for some reason, i didn't connect the fact that i was in vegas and you live there. oh i'm so mad...i wish i could have seen you and ella. it's gonna take me awhile to forgive myself for this one. so STUPID!! arghhhh....
Post a Comment