


So now I know the answer to the question in my last post... Today we went to Walmart to get a birthday presant for one of Ella's little firends. To keep Ella occupied Joseph handed her this baby doll who had a BINK strapped to her clothes. She had a lot of fun putting the bink in her mouth and taking it out and she kept giving her a "high five" with the doll's opened hand. It was hilarious. Anyway, although I thought that Ella wouldn't understand I thought that since she liked the baby so much that we could maybe try to let her "buy" the baby with her binks. So we bought the baby behind her back and then when we got home we gathered all her binks up and she got to take them to daddy and we told her that if she wanted to the baby she would have to buy it with the binks. So she gave daddy the binks and she got the baby. I did everything in her bedtime routine normal. It was so dang cute. When we say night prayers Joseph and I hold hand so Ella wants to hold our hands. But tonight...Joseph and I held hands and Ella held her baby's hand. Then during story time she would point to things and show her new baby the pictures in the book. Then she held her baby so tight while we sang a song. I asked for a kiss and she gave me one and then her baby. I layed Ella down wide awake with her baby and she just layed there and waved at me and said, "ni ni". I'm guessing she's asleep b/c I haven't heard one peep and she's been in there for 3 hours! HALLELUJAH!! I guess she really did understand. It was so cute too b/c she just mothered the baby and would put the bink in and take it out and just looked at her so lovingly.
Something funny also...Today I took Ella to play group. We were swimming and I was wearing my maternity swim suite. I was in a group of moms and dads just chatting it up when Ella comes up to me like she was on a mission. She pulled my swim top away from my body, looked down my top and pointed to my boob and said, "Bawwwl, Bawl!" in the most excited voice. Like she was so excited and proud of herself that she found the balls I was hiding from her. Everyone (including the dads) were laughing at me. Although it was really funny, it was pretty embarassing.
Monday, June 11, 2007
SUCCESS!!!
Posted by MoJo at 10:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment