
Does anyone else stress over family pictures for WEEKS before you get them? I have to admit, I stress over what we're going to wear, if the girls are going to be grumpy, if Joseph is going to be grumpy (he hates getting pictures taken) the best time of day to go so the girls aren't grumpy, if we're going to get a good shot, if the girls are going to cooperate, if everyone's hair is going to cooperate, pray nobody stains their clothes or rips them on the way, make sure nobody gets any facial wounds before picture day or cuts their hair by themselves....the list could go on forever. I think these pictures are our best family pictures yet! They were perfect and we were only there for a 1/2 hour or less. 






Yes, this is our little turkey, Ella...she was so done with pictures. But this would've been THEE picture if not for her completely "I'm-over-it" facial expression. ha ha
All in all, I think they turned out great. The girls did a great job, Joseph didn't have time to start getting antzy and annoied and I'm happy because my walls look beautiful now.
Friday, September 24, 2010
Family Pictures
Posted by MoJo at 7:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
What adorable family pictures...yes Joseph you look adorable too! I love your hair that colour Morgan!! Your girls are so precious!
Your kids look so cute! Carly is really starting to get blond in her hair. I love the outfits and the colors you chose. You look AMAZING!!! I love your hair. You look so skinny.
Love the pictures! Your baby girls are going o break many a heart when they grow up! Love them!
I stress too! and I'm always disappointed in the end. I'm not sure if the stress causes the disappointment or vice versa. anyway, yours turned out way cute. love the little necklaces :)
Post a Comment