CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 3, 2010

This is about where we're at....


That's right, I said it. We are pregnant, about 9 weeks along we think (and hope). According to the first day of my last period I'm about 9 weeks but I haven't been sick at all. Not once so I'm hoping that it's gonna stay that way and not have to find out later I'm only about 5 weeks along and the crazy puke stages have yet to come. I'm still teaching aerobics and plan to teach until the baby comes.

We were going to wait to tell everybody until we told our girls. A full term pregnancy is hard enough for Joseph and me to wait for but for little excited girls I'm sure it's torcher. We thought we'd wait to tell the girls till I start showing. Then yesterday Joseph and I went to check out a birthing center...with the girls in tow. I told the midwife that my kids didn't know so she was being really discreet about everything. Joseph apparently didn't know that I was still keeping the news on the down low since we were in a birthing center and said to the girls, "Do you want to come see where mommy is going to have the baby?" Silly Joseph. So we talked to them and told them what's up and now....well, we have to race to tell our friends before they tell them. :)

Ella and Carly are bound and determined that it's going to be a girl. Joseph is holding his breath for a boy. I'm set because I have 2 names that I LOVE. One for a boy and one for a girl. So really, I will be excited either way. I would love to at least have one more girl sometime but a boy would be nice because it's new and different...and why not, everything about this pregnancy is foreign to me. As cliche as it sounds, I really am hoping it's healthy. Just healthy is all I ask for.

I haven't been to the Doctor yet because I'm still trying to figure out what it is we would like to do...midwife/birthing center? midwife/hospital? or Dr./hospital? It's starting to get complicated with our insurance. I really want to see someone soon though since I haven't been sick it's hard to believe I'm even pregnant! ha!

7 comments:

The Pachuilo Family said...

CONGRATS! That is so exciting, and I am so happy for you. And look amazing by the way, I just looked on your fb and you are amazing! I am also jealous that you got to meet a Biggest loser contestant. It seems like everyone I know gets to meet someone. All I have ever gotten is to see one when I ran my 1/2. And she was there on the sidelines to cheer on her husband. So I didn't get to talk with them or get a picture.

Samantha Fife said...

YAY! It's out :) I know the boy name but what is your girl name?? 30 more weeks is way too long for me to wait! Congratulations!!!!!

Tiffany said...

Congrats guys! That is exciting news. Are you scared for #3? I'm trying to work up the courage for number 3:)

Brooks said...

The answer is always Dr./Hospital, at least for me. I don't trust anyone without years and years of schooling and reputable medical credentials. Furthermore, birthing in a tub of goo does not appeal to me whatsoever. But, to each his own, right?

Congrats!! I can't wait to see her! (And yes, that means that my official vote is Girl. Someone's gotta have 'em. Might as well be someone who makes cute ones...)

Andy and Micah said...

Congrats! That is way exciting. Andy was also hoping for a boy for us but nope we will have another girl to add to the clan in Oct.

Crystal said...

Yeah Congrats! Thats such exciting new.

Hilary Bates said...

woohoo! I'm so glad you are going to have another cute little baby! Congratulations darlin