CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 4, 2010

Meet Carly...



Carly says the best things sometimes. I need to write them down more so I can look back on the funny things she says and the made up words.

Please: "Pweeeeeese mom?? Pwetty Pweese?"

You're welcome: "I welcome"

When I spin her around and she's dizzy:"The room is aww busy"

Yogurt: "O-gwet"

(Ella says:'yogret'...and it used to be 'gurt')

Sometimes Carly can get a little....Uhhh....er...overzealous(?) about her love. She'll get a "little" wound up, freak out and just run at you gritting her teeth and who knows what she's going to do to you. She's not trying to be mean, she just gets a bit excited and doesn't know how to contain her excitement. (I'm sure it stems from us hugging her too tight, pinching her cheeks and her chubby thighs and squeezing her all the time) So we've been talking to her about good excitement and how to control herself. So the other day I walk into the room and Carly says, "Mommy, I not going to hit ew or punch ew or kick ew!" She said it in the sweetest, smiley-est voice and sounded so happy and excited to tell me this news.


I love her little toddler voice. She seriously is so cute. I hope I can remember how cute she is when she's 13 and talking back to me. Because we all know it will happen. I mean look at who her mother is! :)

This is how Carly "grows". I ask her if she's still my baby and she gets up on her tip toes and tries to stretch as much as possible and says, "no, I getting taw-wer".





Somethings about Carly:

If you stopped by our house you would ALWAYS find her in either dress ups or just panties.




She loves playing in water or the sink.

She is always caught playing with her kitchen...but she's not PLAYING kitchen...it's actually transformed from a kitchen to a My Little Pony mansion.

I have a feeling Carly will be the life of the party when she's older. She'd rather play than watch cartoons, she loves to sing and play make believe and she can get pretty intense. She's definitely got a little crazy in her.

She LOVES Ella and likes to copy everything she does. Sometimes this is a good thing...and sometimes...it doesn't work in our favor so much. They like to have little movie parties in their room:



...sometimes movie parties end up like this:





And often at night when I check on them I find them like this....
...in Ella's top bunk.



This video probably won't be very interesting to most of you, but at the very beginning you can see Carly "growing". ha ha, she's jumping up and down trying to grow. And you get to hear her cute voice which is what I like to remember...just how fun my girls are at this age.




She is such a little sweetheart that loves to snuggle...but not for too long. She loves to play and run around to get all of her energy out. She can be super sensitive and can get her feelings hurt if you're not careful. She gives some of the best hugs and the best advice...like, "Ew can't pee in ur pants, it will get dem all wet." And we LOVE our little Carly bear!

3 comments:

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

I love this!! My favorite part is the intense love part. It's sooo Joseph. He used to do that all the time, but usually he'd be biting his shirt. And usually it was cause he was gonna beat you up.... But it totally reminded me of little Hopey :)

-Eric

Katie said...

Oh I love this post! It makes me so excited to have more kids so they can play together! I love that they were in the same bed, I remember doing that with my sisters... so cute!!! And the video was darling! I can't believe I saw both your girls when they were babies and now... this?? Time flies!

Shane and Alissa said...

I love this post but it makes me feel sad that I don't know Carly. She sounds like the cutest little girl. She really seems adorable!