CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 5, 2008

The Past Week....






The past few weeks have just been a whirl wind for us. I kind of like it though b/c it keeps me busy. I'm doing a lot better with having two kids than I thought I would. It's still a little hard with Carly only being 2 weeks old (I don't want to really take her any where I don't have to) but that will soon change. Carly is sleeping about 5 or 6 hours a night now and if I can get her fed around 11:30 at night then I don't really have to wake up till 6 am. to feed her again. I've been pretty lucky with sleeping babies so far. But not so lucky with healthy babies. Ella had a severe allergy to the dairy and soy that passed through my breast milk. I went on this really strict diet to keep her breastfeeding but had to stop after 5 months. I've been noticing the same symptoms that Ella had in Carly. I'm really praying that it's not the allergy. It was so hard on both Ella and me and it got really expensive too. Other than the crying when she gets bad gas in her tummy, Carly is such a good baby! (Ella was too, I guess this means we're not done having babies b/c I heard the last one is soooo hard and that's why it's your last. :) ) She doesn't even cry when she's hungry. She just starts growling at me till I wake up. I'm sure it might change but it sure is funny. I wake up to this, "Grrrrrr Grr Grrrrrrrrrrrr" and I look over in her bassinet and she's growling in her sleep. So cute. I took some pictures of Carly and Ella last week but since my computer won't work I have to transfer my pictures to a cd at Walmart or something. So we took some new ones at my parent's house. She sure is getting bigger.

Here are also some pictures from Christmas morning. It was so fun to see Ella's face when, after a long long wait, she finally got to experience (and remember) Christmas morning and see what Santa brought her. Santa must have taken a liking to Ella b/c boy did she get spoiled. Joseph and I got her a few gifts and the her Santa present was a whole slew of baby gear (a stroller, car seat, high chair, swing, diaper bag, etc.). My parents got her TMX Elmo, a tricycle, clothes and toys. Then her Gigi got her some clothes and a really cute pink dress that she loves and wants to wear every day. She also got a puzzle and some more toys from her Gigi. Then Aunt Ashley got her some genuine red cowgirl boots! Wowza! She hasn't gotten those yet but I know she's not going to want to take them off. It was so cute to see Ella running from one gift to the next and she was SO excited.






Last night Joseph had his big Carmedic dinner. It was so nice and really good. I got to get all dressed up and my date (Joseph) picked me up and brought me to this really nice ballroom where dinner was catered while my parents watched our babies. The yearly awards were handed out and we all had a lot of fun. After dinner we went to the movie Juno. Freaking hilarious! I definitely suggest it although the first scene was a little questionable, the rest was decent.

Today we are going home to Vegas and tomorrow we're going up to Salt Lake City to go to my brother's wedding. It is nice to travel and see friends but it will be nice also to have our lives back. :) Sorry, this post is kind of scatter brained but we are trying to leave to go back home. I just wanted to type something up and post some pictures so you guys could have some Killian news for the week with pictures. So the pictures are kind of a jumbled up mess. :)

7 comments:

steph said...

i'm glad that things are going great for you guys. crew always did the growly thing too...it's way better than crying. your girls are adorable!!

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

Eric says: sweet tv!! I say, woa, you really can tell Carly is getting bigger already! Crazy how they just grow on ya!

Lobdell family said...

Tell Adam I hope the wedding goes smoothly. Your dad looks great. Nice job with 2kiddies.

The Pachuilo Family said...

Hey Morgan it's Ashle, we finally started a blog, our address is pachuilos.blogspot.com. You can add us if you want.

Gentry Family said...

I love all of your pictures. I especially love the one of Ella pushing her stroller... soooo cute! I just wanted to set the record straight, I don't have that great of memory either! When Lucy says something funny that we want to remember we have a piece of paper on the fridge with a pen that we write it down on before we forget it. I have forgotten to write down funny things, and now they are long gone. But I figured I would put them on a blog so that when the paper gets lost, we will have it online. So nice to keep in touch, I love seeing your pictures :)

mostly Stacy said...

Your girls are just beautiful. I love the newborn stage they are just these sweet smelling lazy lumps that melt into you when you hold them and can't get enough to eat, i wish it lasted a little longer. Sam was a grunter... he really never cried either.

Esther Noelle said...

Great pictures, Morgan! Sounds like Carly is doing awesome! She's sleeping so much at night already - soooo nice for you!!