
How long have you been together? Our first date was kind of a blind date on April 8th 2004. (I say kind of a blind date b/c I didn't really want to go out with him. Then I caught a peek of him and decided I wanted to go out the next day.) We got married the 27th of Aug. 2004 so...we're coming up on 4 years of being together in April.
How long did you date? Lets see...April 8th, 2004 to May 8th, 2004... so 1 month (1/2 of which was on the phone).
How old is he? 25
Who eats more? He does.
Who said "I love you" first? He did. I could tell it was coming and wasn't ready for it so every time I could tell he was bringing it up I'd change the subject or ask to call him right back. (most of our relationship was on the phone b/c we met the last 2 weeks of school)
Who is taller? He is. (yay!!)
Who sings better? Definitely him.
Who is smarter? He is.
Who does the laundry? We both help. I try and get it done at nap time but since lately I've been actively involved in nap time we've been doing it at night and he is happy to help.
Who does the dishes? I'm supposed to but put it off till the last thing a lot and he will just do them. What a guy!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are looking at the bed from the bottom, I'm on the left and Joseph's on the right. I'm closer to the door b/c I'm the light sleeper that will jump up when on of the babies are crying and fix them.
Who pays the bills? I do.
Who mows the lawn? The groundskeeper.
Who cooks dinner? I used too but since I got pregnant with Carly he took over b/c I couldn't do it with out dry heaving. He loves it and it pretty much stuck. I'm just now starting to do dinner again but lots of the times he will still do it.
Who is more stubborn? I guess he would be, but compared to most people neither of us are stubborn people.
Who kissed who first? Joseph kissed me first. He wasn't too smooth about it and I wasn't ready to kiss someone yet so I wouldn't move in the other 10%. After about 3 dates I let him do it...and it was great. :)
Who asked who out? It was a blind date set up by my roommate Crystal and his roommate Scott (who were dating at the time and are now married).
Who proposed? He did. I worked at Victoria's Secret and we were having the big semi-annual sale so we were crazy busy. He drove about 3 hours just to ask me to marry him and drove back the next morning. We were about a 1/2 hour till closing and there were lines out the door to check out. I was working at the registers so I was fully engulfed in what I was doing. All this sudden I hear this, "Excuse me Ladies...I have an announcement to make." I turn around and there's Joseph right next to me. I was so shocked I totally forgot where I even was and after he asked me to marry him it took me a while to figure out how to use the register again.
Who is more sensitive? I am, especially now that I just had a baby.
Who has more friends? We have about the same, although we see his way more often.
Who has more siblings? He's the baby of 12 so that would be him.
Who wears the pants in the relationship? I would say it's pretty even.
Who are you tagging? Samantha, Andrea, Steph
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Him and Me
Posted by MoJo at 8:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
oh the memories. you guys have such a cute story!
That is really neat Morgan.
Oh those favorite memories! We are coming up really close to our 4 year also, next month! It seems a lot longer than that though.
It was love at first sight! You two seem to be perfect for each other. You've been tagged, read my blog!
I don't know if I have ever heard that engagement story. That's awesome!!
-Eric
Post a Comment