CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Carly's Special Day



Today Carly was blessed. Joseph's parents came out from Washington to see the blessing and my parents came from Arizona. It was nice to have family around. We've been really lucky to get to be with family pretty much every weekend since Carly was born. Apparently Joseph gave a really great blessing and Carly did really well, sleeping the whole way through it. I wouldn't know because when Joseph, his dad and my dad got up and walked to the front of the chapel, Ella had a melt down. She started crying and yelling "Mah Daddy! Mah Daddy!" She totally through me a curve ball because I would've never expected her to do that. I couldn't calm her down so I had to take her out of the chapel and missed the WHOLE blessing. I was pretty bummed out.

Afterward we took pictures and had a really delicious meal made by Joseph and his dad. We had a roast with mixed veggies, mashed potatoes, rolls, and good company. Carly looked so pretty in her dress I didn't want to take it off of her. I got the dress on sale right when I found out I was pregnant and didn't even know we were having a girl. Guess it was meant to be. :)

Here are some pictures. We got some better ones of our family but they're on Joseph's dad's camera so I've got to wait till he gets those put up before I can post them. Ella is clearly done taking pictures in this one. ha ha.

Here are the girls with Nonie and Pop

And here is our family with Grandma and Grandpa Killian

12 comments:

Lobdell family said...

The pictures are adorable. It is nice to see your parents to. They are really neat people. Sorry about the meltdown. Malynda followed my husband up for BLake's blessing and luckily my friend grabbed her for the blessing right in front so keith was right next to her. The dress is gorgeous.

Tiffany said...

Oh my goodness, she looks adorable in her dress. It makes me excited to have a girl. That's so sad about the blessing though, I will have to be on my toes with Cael when we bless our baby. :)

Samantha Fife said...

What pretty girls! You look great too. When will you guys make your way to Washington?

Joseph Wilson said...

I love the dress! So cute... Sorry about you missing the blessing, that stinks!

Melissa Wilson said...

the message from Joseph was actually me, i guess i was signed into his google acct already...

The Pachuilo Family said...

She is so cute!!! I'm sorry to hear that you weren't able to hear the blessing. Next time have a couple of different family members write down the blessing then you will have it. I did that for Christopher's blessing and it was a good thing I wasn't the only one writing it down because I just got the first line and then started crying.
You look GREAT!!!

The Belnaps said...

Beautiful Baby! You look great too! I'm sorry you had to miss the blessing. That would be hard. But I'm glad it was still a good day for you.

Faron and Erin said...

Morg! Wow!Carly looks so beautiful!!! I am in love with that dress. YOu have such a knack for finding the good deals =) I am sorry you were not able to hear the blessing. That is tough =( Your family is beautiful, and it looks like you guys had a very speacial day!! Wish we could have been there.

Gentry Family said...

beautiful dress! I LOVE it!

Jordan and Chandra Smith said...

Carly is beautiful! Congratulations!! Her dress is soo cute, it totally was ment to be! Ella looks just like you as well. I am so glad you have a blog too, I am loving these! It's such a great way to keep up to date with everyone.

steph said...

carly is sooo cute. your family is so adorable. lucky to have family around lots after giving birth!! hope all is well!

Esther Noelle said...

Carly is so beautiful!

Oh my gosh - I can't believe you had to miss her blessing! Nobody offered to take Ella out for you? I can't even believe it! Ah! I'm so sorry! :(

But you got great pictures of the day!