I have a lot of cute pictures for y'all but no computer to put them on. A few months ago our computer cord broke so we started using an older laptop till we could get the $150 computer cord. The other computer was sitting on our end table next to Joseph's side of the bed and while he was sleeping he some how knocked it over and now it won't turn on. So I'm at a friend's house now and I'll put pictures up when I can but for now we're canceling our internet b/c with two broken computers there's no point in paying for the internet. (unless someone can let me know a way that we can still use it. Ha)
Carly had her first dr. apt. the other day and they said that she's only lost 3 oz. So she's now 6 pounds 8 oz. Somehow she miraculously grew 1 inch. So either they messed up in the hospital when she was born or they messed up at the dr.'s office but they're saying she's now 19 1/2 inches. Whatever.
Ella is doing well but seems to be very emotional. I don't know if it's b/c of the new baby, or all of the commotion the past few weeks with birthdays, Christmas, new baby and traveling. She's doing great with Carly and loves to kiss and hug her but she keeps her distance when she's playing and doesn't feel the need to smother her.
Joseph and I are more tired than ever but I guess that's what we signed up for. I'm adjusting really well with two babies. Way better than I thought I would. I'm up and about, actually taking showers and doing my make-up. Joseph is such a big help doing dishes and making dinner (when people aren't brining them over). Life is good. I'll try and get some pictures up. We're going to AZ on Thursday so I'll put them up at my mom's house. Hope everyone is doing well.
Monday, December 31, 2007
2 Broken Computers
Posted by MoJo at 1:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
AAH! What will I look at all the time without your picture posts! I think you are the only person who posts as much as I do... this is going to take some adjusting! Glad to hear things are going well, good luck in Arizona.
Samantha
You should make a detour to Lubbock when you are done there in AZ! Ha! I am sure you'd be up for it :) j/k Can't wait to see all of your pics!
Congrats on the baby girl. She is so cute, and she has a lot of hair. I was happy to hear that everything went ok, and she is healthy.
Wow, it sounds like things are going so well! I'm so happy for you!!! Hurray!
Way to go Killians! I had no idea you had Carly yet because I haven't checked my blog for the past month. But I'm so happy for you guys and glad that everything is well.
Post a Comment