CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

1 Month Milestone



"Oh my goodness! That's hilarious!" ~~"Shhhh, don't tell my mommy."

7 comments:

Lobdell family said...

She is adorable!!!

steph said...

i can't believe she's a month old already!!

Esther Noelle said...

A month? Seriously? Wow! She is such a doll!!!!

mostly Stacy said...

she looks like Ella to me. I didn;t know Ella that little though. Regardless....Beautiful babies! I'm missing you latley, We need to get together when you come up next. We should do a cousin Mommy thing.

Samantha Fife said...

I Love her little brown shirt with the cords! Isn't it funny how much we like clothes?! Her hair is wonderful too, it must be nice to have a baby with hair!! I can't believe she's already a month old.

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

time flies. And I love how you and Samantha are all about the clothes conversations!

Faron and Erin said...

what a cutie pie!! I love her cute little clothes. Hope all is well =)