
My brother Adam got married in the SLC temple on the 8th of January. So Joseph, Ella, Carly and I all made the trek up to SLC to attend. 
Then 3 weeks later we all flew out to my homeland, Missouri, for his reception. I love Missouri and missed it a lot. Especially my best friend Abbers. I've actually been blessed enough to make it out to Missouri once a year since I left back in Oct. of 'o4 to go visit Abbs and it's been fun. This time we got both of our families together for the first time to meet. It was so much fun getting to meet Abbie's new husband and for them to meet Carly.
Abbie and her husband took us out for some great bbq and we got to hang out at her house for a bit. Next time Abb...it's your turn to come out to Vegas! :)
And what would a Morgan and Abbie reunion be with out a "Super Model Documentary Hour"? 
Joseph also got to meet up with his old mission buddy Lanny.
I was glad that Joseph had someone to hang out with also b/c I was all about catching up with my friends. Sorry, this blog is probably hard to relate to if you didn't go to college with me but I had to show all the girls pictures. Here are some other pictures from the week...
My little helper. She's got this stool we gave her so she could wash her hands and go potty by herself and she carries it around the house and helps me clean (and get into things.)
Here's our little love bug, Carly-Car. 
This next picture is great...Let me explain... This is my Uncle Andy and Aunt Sarah. As a child Andy used to terrorize me and my sister by hanging us over the 3rd story balcony at my grandparent's house by our feet and tell us he's going to drop us. Then he'd start swinging us... anything to make us cry. He'd also hold us up to the ceiling fan and tell us he was going to chop our heads off. Not only this but he would have us sit on his back while he watched Days of Our Lives and we would scratch his back for 1 hour for a whole nickle! Anyway, we love to reminisce and give him crap about it. So they were in Vegas last week and called us up so we could hang out. Ella was deathly afraid of him and I would have to hold her hand just so she could walk past him. They took a picture with our kids and when Andy leaned in to get close that was the last straw and Ella flipped out. I guess she could sense what he did to her mommy. lol We love you Andy!
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Look Who I Found!
Posted by MoJo at 12:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
WOW! ANdy got a GREAT reaction out of Ella! Love that face!
Looks like fun!
Oh yeah, and by the way, the first time I ever met Joseph, he was way too busy talking to this girl (you) to meet his best friends girlfriend! HOW RUDE! :)-JK I actually thought it was cute how he dropped everything and RAN out of the room and sat outside just to talk to you. I remember your wedding too, Jordan was there and I wasn't because he was NEVER GOING TO PROPOSE! So thanks for pushing him into it.....!
That last pic of andy and ella is hilarious! I love it. p.s. I got your email...yes our blog is up and down right now...i will write you back in a bit cause we all have the flu and i need to rest!
Post a Comment