CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 30, 2007

Our Christmas Card...

Merry Christmas everyone. Thanks to the Fifes, we got to put together a sweet Christmas card for everyone. Hope you like it.
http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1119105672

6 comments:

MoJo said...

Sorry, I'm trying to figure out how to make it a link. So for now you may have to copy and paste the link in your address bar.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Belnaps said...

I have not laughed that hard in a long time. I have Claire, Mike's wife with me and we love it. We had to watch it twice. And Joseph's face was perfect! Thank you.

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

Oh man, that is the best Joseph face. Morgan, you look like a supermodel in your picture!! So great! Love it!

Melissa Wilson said...

Is that Joseph with a woman's body? :) loved it!

MoJo said...

yeah, everyone asks me about that. I had no idea you could change bodies till people started pointing it out. I guess I have a man's body. Oh well, even funnier.