CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Christmas Getting To Know You

I got this from the Fife's blog... If you want, copy and past it into your own blogs with your answers ~ it could be fun!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? wrapping paper with real ribbon bows.

2. Real tree or Artificial? Although my mom tells me that we had a fake tree when I was young, Joseph and I have never had a real tree (that we can remember) so we both agree we don't want the fuss...we like artificial. Plus, you only have to buy one like every 10 years.

3. When do you put up the tree? As soon as possible. This year was our 2nd year with a tree of our own. We put it up the Sat. after Thanksgiving b/c I was really excited.

4. When do you take the tree down? New Years day

5. Do you like egg nog? In moderation, but yes.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? A big loppy eared bunny that I named Thumper.

7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, a Willow Tree one that my mother'n law gave me and I love it.

8. Hardest person to buy for? My grandma

9. Easiest person to buy for? Ella (and Carly)

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Totally Mail! Everyone likes to get real mail.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? When santa gave me a fake lop eared bunny to try and pass it off as a real one. (the next year is when I got the real one)

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? I think Miricle On 34th Street.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Whenever I see a good sale for what I want to get the person. (usually black friday, sometimes earlier)

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I don't think a Christmas present but definately have recycled presents.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Gingerbread cookies, and candy cane tootsie pops.

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear

17. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night is a good one... so is Silent Night

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Love to travel, it's like a tradition.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? Yes

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? We started a tradition to give our kids an ornament Christmas Eve. Everything else on Christmas day.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? When people are in a hurry and really don't care about anyone else in their way and for get about that good 'ole Christmas spirit of giving and charity.

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Right now we have a woodsy/antiquey theme going on and I like it.

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? This year is our first year at home so we're going to try lamb shanks. I never had it so I'll let you know. Turkey and ham have been the norm and I like them.

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? It was so hard to figure out what to say I wanted. We want a camcorder and games to play as a family but me personally...I'm the kind of person to see something I like at the moment but not remember later. Sorry Joseph. :) I wouldn't mind Santa magically taking all my prego fat away. :)

0 comments: