

Here's Carly's ultrasound pictures. Joseph thinks she's really going to look like me. She's got some pretty massive lips so I wouldn't be surprised. And don't worry, you can say it...the 3D picture is pretty creepy but I thought you could see her big lips better in the pic. Sorry if it gives you nightmares. lol
I went to my last two doctors appointments yesterday and today. I'm learning a little more about what's going on and what the doctors are looking at. If the amniotic fluid level drops below 5cm that's very dangerous and my doctor will induce me. Three weeks ago I was at 7cm. Last week I was at 11cm and this week I dropped back down to 9cm. So not as bad as 3 weeks ago but normal is around 20 cm. The doppler went higher too (not good) from last week so...to make sure things are still ok, they switched my weekly fetal assessment appts. to twice a week instead of once a week and my o.b. appts. will be weekly now b/c I'm considered high risk. The dr. said if the amniotic fluid drops to 5 cm or below they'll hospitalize me but there's no way I can be hospitalized with a 2 year old. When I talked to my o.b. dr. about it he said that he won't even mess with putting me in the hospital, he'll just induce me. He said that he's definitely not going to have me go to my due date and at the very latest, if things look good with baby's growth, doppler and amniotic fluid, he'll have me go to 39 weeks. But...to expect something more like getting induced between 36 weeks and 38 weeks. That's as long as things go like they are now, but if they drop he's inducing me right away. I'm not worried about anything and if I can make it to 34 weeks with no problems then I'll feel pretty home free. That's only 1 week away. So we pretty much will have a new baby in about 3 weeks. Crazy!
As long as I don't have this baby this weekend I'll be fine. :) For those of you who really know me, you'll know that there is nothing that will stop me from making it to the Black Friday sales! A-yo! I'm totally prepared to be up by 3, 4 am and have a full day of Christmas shopping. I am a total bargain shopper so how could I miss the Black Friday sales? I get so annoyed when I buy some thing and it goes on sale soon after. Even if I only would've saved like $3.
As for our turkey day, it starts a little early. We have decided (along with my doctor's decision for me not to leave Las Vegas) to stay home and start our own traditions and have our 1st homemade Thanksgiving dinner at home. So Joseph and I are making pies tonight to save some time and oven space tomorrow when the big cooking extravaganza begins. Joseph is an awesome cook so it will be fun to be cooking side by side with him and have some company in the kitchen. We'll see how our very first turkey turns out. Oh, and to all you Othello peeps, I'll have to brag about Joseph's birthday present. He's going to go to Othello next weekend (with out me...:( ) to watch the state championship games and is hoping Othello makes it. It'll be nice for him to see his family again too. (I'm sure most of you are going home for Thanksgiving so you probably don't care but...whatever.) Anyway...Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Baby news and a little more
Posted by MoJo at 11:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Baby Drama Huh. How stressful. Kind of cool she will come a bit early though... I don't blame you for being eager to meet her. I love the name too!
So yeah I am joining the family of four party. We dont fins out what we are having til mid- January. It feels like I have been pregnant forever already... I just get anxious. Let me know when you guys come up, I love to cut little girls hair. Maybe you will have your Carly by then.
Hope your Thanksgiving went well. Jordan is so excited for Joseph to be in town this weekend, he already told me that he is ditching me all day on Saturday and maybe even the night! I told him that I wasn just going to fly to Vegas and hang with you and Ella...
Hope your thanksgiving was great and I hope there is no baby yet, for both you and Carly's health! Can't wait to see your pics and talk to you soon! Love you Morg!
You are a brave woman...sending Joseph to Othello with all that is going on with Carly! Wife of the year for sure!! And I'm so proud of you for hittin' up Black Friday...it's probably my favorite day of the year :)
Post a Comment