CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Potty Update


All tuckered out after a long day of potty training.

So the first day Ella did pretty good, just two accidents. Then yesterday I had to run some errands and I think she took advantage of Joseph cause I came home and he was run ragged. She'd tinkled in her pants 2 times in 1 hour. Then he left for work and she did it 2 more times with me! She had to practice running to the bathroom 40 times b/c of it all! By that time she was so exhausted and wouldn't even stand up straight with out throwing a fit. So I looked at the time and we were already 1/2 an hour late for her nap! After nap she didn't have any more accidents. Today was awesome! NO ACCIDENTS! She even started to run to the potty with out me having to prompt her! Hallelujah!! She can do everything herself (pulling her pants up and down, sitting on her little potty, dumping the bowl in the big toilet and flushing) it's just that sometimes I have to prompt her. I think I may have started Ella a little too early but it's helped that she was interested in it and wanted to do it. She's getting things down, it's just longer than the 1 day it was supposed to take. Anyway, she's doing great and things are getting progressively easier. Hopefully she'll have it down pat by the time she needs to go to nursery on Sunday. :)

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hi Joseph and Morgan, I got your blog address off of Andrea's site, hope you don't mind. We were friends with Joseph in high school and I was wondering what Joseph was up to :). I am glad you are bloggers, it is a great way to keep in touch. My blog address is dutsonfamily.blogspot.com. Tell Joseph I said hi, and you guys have a very cute family!
keep in touch,
Tiffany (Phillips) Dutson

The Belnaps said...

Hey Guys!
Sorry I haven't responded to your comment, we've been out of town the last few weeks. Anyway, thanks for checking out our blog. I'm completely new to it so bear with me. Ella is beautiful. I thought she looked like Jo but now I'm convinced that she's Morgan's twin. I'll do my best to keep in touch. Peace -Andrea

Samantha Fife said...

So do you have any fancy books on how to make a 7 month sleep through the night again?!

steph said...

haha. cute baby!! i love it that she's catching on so fast!! what a sweetheart! and that's quite a full crib...she looks like a pretty busy little girl!!

Faron and Erin said...

okay! I LOVE these potty pics! How cute! Here hair is getting so long and thick! I bet you are just having a blast! But seriously.. she's doing really good, and it will pay off, especially if you only have to buy diapers for one baby instead of two =) Oh, and....I miss you!