CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Bear Naked Beast



I can finally say that Ella is 100% potty trained as of the last 2 weeks! YAY! Only problem...she doesn't like to wear her panties. So whenever she can, she'll kick her panties off, go potty, then race out of the bathroom like a bear naked beast and hide so we won't put them back on her. Last Sunday we found her hiding in the kitchen cupboard buck naked with the door closed and everything. The way we found her in there was b/c she was giggling so we grabbed the camera and clicked right as we opened the door. Hilarious. The solution for getting her to wear her panties...we got her some Care Bear panties.






In other news...so I've been living with out a birth certificate for the past 25 years of my life (don't ask me how, I just have). Anyway, I've been really working hard to get it and I finally got all the paperwork together that I needed including: a delayed birth certificate filled out by me and notarized, A signed affidavit by my mother saying that she is my mother and notarized, my baptism certificate, my medical records, my church membership records, a copy of Ella's birth certificate, a copy of my marriage certificate, a copy of me and Ella's ss cards, and a $40 check (obviously with my account # on it). I sent it 3 weeks ago priority mail to SLC vital records. I gave it to a guy at "Mailboxes and More" in good faith that it would make it on the right truck and get to SLC. Well it hasn't gotten there and it's been 3 weeks! It's only 1 state away and with Priority Mail it shouldn't take 3 weeks to get there. I've been really stressing that all me and Ella's information is just out there...SSN's, Ella's birth certificate, bank info, our address, just everything you need to steal a few identities. My mom suggested that I talk to a lawyer to see what my options are, type up a letter telling them how much time they have to find my package before I bring a lawyer into it and take my receipt to "Mailboxes" with the letter and give it to whoever is in charge. (I've been calling them every other day to see if my package has turned up). So not only has this cost me a lot of stress, it could cost me and my daughter our identities. I was wondering if anyone knew about this kinda stuff... if it would work or if I'm getting myself into a big mess. I personally think that this shouldn't go unnoticed by the company. Just ridiculous.

On a happier note, I found out what our Halloween costumes will be....



lol. My mom dropped off a box of evening gowns for Joseph and I to take to the thrift store or we could sell them. After my success with Craigs List I decided to see if I could make a little cashito. We were up late one night taking pictures of the dresses and I found this one. It was very "brootiful" and I couldn't resist putting it on. Right then and there I decided Joseph and I were going to be Senior prom King and Queen from Winnitonka High School. (I'm pretty sure Abbie will be the only one who gets this.)

7 comments:

Lobdell family said...

Talk to the lawyer and also call the vital records place as well. Do you have a tracking # on your reciept? You can see where your package is online. Does "Mailboxes" send their stuff through UPS? You can track fed ex and ups as long as you have a tracking #. Hope this helps. I would notify the police if "mailboxes" keeps putting you off.

The Belnaps said...

I definitely would find the tracking number also. And having a scare letter from an attorney doesn't hurt either. In fact it's the just the thing to get people to do something. If you need an attorney, my father-in-law is one and would be happy to help. Let me know if you're interested. I'll ask him for advice at least.

MoJo said...

That's the problem....there IS NO tracking #. I sent it Priority but he never gave me a tracking # and I didn't know I was supposed to have one b/c it was the first time I ever sent something Priority. He told me he couldn't even find it in the system. My guess is that he just threw it aside and forgot about it.

steph said...

that is pretty stressful!! hopefully everything turns up somewhere. i hate that mail can be lost!! where the heck does it go? it's like socks getting lost in the dryer....WHERE? so frustrating.

i like your haircut!! you look really cute prego too. and good job on the potty training...ella's so young!

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

Hi Morgan...way to go tackling that potty training task...even if it does mean naked beasts. We're not crossing that bridge for at least 3 more months. And you loook way too good in that dress for being 7 months pregnant!

The Belnaps said...

I ran your situation by my father-in-law and he said that you need to go into "Mailboxes" and demand that they find it with whatever information you can give them. He said involving a lawyer right now won't do anything, unless they are blowing you off. If they are not doing everything they can then let them know you are contacting your attorney. Let me know how it goes.

Samantha Fife said...

Of course Old Navy! Way to go potty training, I am going to have to borrow that book, I'm sure!