CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Train Wreck








I've totally forgotten what it's like the first trimester of the pregnancy. I feel like a complete train wreck. I can't eat but if I don't I feel like I'm going to puke, I can't make food b/c I feel sick when I do, but I want to eat but I don't. Does that make sense? I'm also really really tired all the time and every time a see a couch, pillow or bed I'm like a moth to a flame. I just can't resist laying down. I really can't wait to not feel like this. I guess it's like everyone says..."if it weren't for the fact that you forget how horrible pregnancy can be, nobody would have more than one child." In my case, so true. I caught myself thinking today that I don't think I can do any more pregnancies after this. ha

So here are a few pictures from this week. Ella got a taste of her first choc. chip cookie and was loving it. As you can see. Also, last summer I went to a Macy's sale and saw some really cute pants that came with this skimpy little halter top for Ella. I bought the outfit for the pants but she couldn't ever wear it till now. So when she sees the halter she will follow me around the house saying, "Mama! Meeeee! Mama, Meeeee!" (meaning, put this on me) till I put it on her. I don't know if it's b/c of the bright color or what but she loves it. So I just put it over whatever she's got on. She's really starting to get a sense of style (or tries to) b/c she loves to put on hats, have her hair up and put bows in her hair and LOVES to play dress up. This day we went out to play before it got to hot and she found a water puddle and started splashing in it. Before I could get her out of it she sat in it...RIGHT after I put clothes on her for the day. I just thought, "whatever, she's having fun." and she was. So here are a few pictures.
This weekend I went with Ella and my parents to SLC to my cousin's wedding. I really wanted Joseph to come with but he had a scout camp out he had to go to. It was so nice to be sitting in the temple again and remember my temple covenants to Joseph. I saw how happy they were together and couldn't help but remeber our wedding day and how it seemed like nothing mattered except me and Joseph and it felt like nothing could go wrong. I'm so glad that we have the temple and a chance to be sealed to our families forever. It was hard to sit there with my hormones flaring up and all. lol, I had to stare at my shoes so I wouldn't cry but after the ceremony when we congratulated to couple, my cousin hugged me, I couldn't even look at her, I just pulled away and hurried out of the room before I started to bawl. Yeah, I'm embarassing.



1 comments:

Samantha Fife said...

I love that you update this! Thanks, it's so fun to see your little girl, can't wait to get all of us together!
-Samantha