

Ella is very learnable right now and I'm so thankful for that. With me being so nauseous right now it's my saving grace to keep my mind on other things. It's funny b/c a few weeks ago I was cleaning the living room. I cleaned up the toys, dusted and vacuumed. After cleaning I set out to the kitchen to make sandwiches for lunch. When I was done I went back into the living room to get Ella and right when I turned the corner I noticed the whole living room floor was WHITE! She had emptied a brand new tub of wipes (about 250 wipes) onto the floor and strewn them all over the place, covering the carpet. At first I though, "You gotta be kidding me! I just cleaned this place!" but as I turned the corner there was Ella Bella cleaning her toys ever so diligently that she didn't even notice me standing above her for a while. When she finally noticed me she looked up and said, while pointing at her work, "Ma ma, meeee! Meee!" In a "look what I did mom" manner. She had the biggest proud smile on her face. My heart just swelled and I realized that I've got to be very careful what I do around her and what I expose her to. Well, she had been teething a few weeks ago and today I caught her with a bottle of Motrin, a medicine syringe and her Care Bear. She was poking the medicine bottle with the syringe and then giving it to the bear and then kissing it. Over and over. So dang cute! I got a few pictures in of it which is pretty lucky b/c she gets pretty embarrassed if I take pictures of her trying out new things. We also got a video recording of her singing "If All The Rain Drops..." on Barney. As soon as I figure out how to get video up on here I'll post that too. But here are the pics....




4 comments:
So Cute! I can't wait until Michaela is big enough to play and talk! Then again I want to keep her a baby forever......
That is precious! Its fun to see the little girls trying to imitate mommy!
I still haven't met little Ella but it's cool to e-meet her e-lectronically....ok, I'm a dork. Take care guys and can't wait to see you again. -Jordan
Ella is soooo cute and we love that she is already a little nurse. Isn't it amazing (and a little scary) to see how much they pick up of what we do.
Post a Comment