CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 13, 2007

There's A Baby In My Bed!




This morning I got woken up by a baby in bed...as apposed to breakfast. But oh what a sweet surprise to see a shining smile in my face saying "ma ma" in the most delightful high pitch baby voice. I had to give a talk today in Sacrament. I was a little annoied that it was ME giving the talk on Mother's Day and not Joseph. But as we were singing the song right before I had to get up and speak, I had to giggle when I saw Joseph in the back pue trying to get Ella to quit talking so loud, to get her to play with her toys instead of wanting to meander around the chapple and to get the fruit snacks to last as long as possible so she wouldn't find something better to do (like riffle through the sister's purse sitting in the row in front of them). I realized then that I was given the easier task. I got to relax up on the stand and just speak to some people on what I thought it ment to be a mother. I actually got a chance to listen to the speakers. :) Well, anyway, once I got to giggling about it I kinda couldn't stop and had to bite my lower lip to try not to show that I was laughing up on the stand. When it was my turn to give the talk I had to tell why I was laughing but then I SNORTED out of nervousness and laughing too hard. Anyway, it was a good ice breaker... I guess. Maybe it's not that funny to some of you but to see my husband in sacrament meeting trying to juggle our 17 month old by himself for a full hour was priceless.

Joseph surprised me by giving me a great gift this year. He got me this really nice spa quality, gigantic white robe. It was probably one of the best presents ever because he said that he remembered about 4 months ago me vaguly talking about how I wanted a nice bath robe and how I've never really had one. He remembered that whole time. That ment a lot. Then, after church he let me take a much needed nap and made me an awesome enchilada dinner. After the dinner we went on a walk and had a great talk. It was a great day.

This past week we've done a lot of family things together. I didn't take pictures at the park... I will next time but we went to this great park out here with ducks and water parks and slides and sand pits... it's like a wonderland. Ella was beside herself and didn't know what to hit up first. It's quite a shocking experience from the ghetto parks they have around here. We made cup cakes and Ella liked helping with that. She got to lick the beaters (and a some frosting off a few cup cakes as well.) Here are a few pictures. It was a great Mother's Day week! The 1st two are of Ella's first baking experience. (don't worry about how hot I am in the pic.) Notice she's the one who did the first cup cake. The last one is just me and Ella on Mother's Day.

3 comments:

Melissa Wilson said...

Where are the picts?

Melissa Wilson said...

ok, I can see 'em now! Thanks!

parkinfamily said...

Congratulations on baby number two! We are so excited for you. Ella is a doll, keep the picture coming!