CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 7, 2007

Us In A Nut Shell


Wow, We've finally gotten in the techno-trend of blogging. But....it's best to stay in touch this way. I guess I'll start this out by giving the family updates....


Joseph is in his 3rd year of doing the Carmedic business. He is finally starting to find his place in the business and handles clients, lots of work and the heat really well. We are very blessed to have him work so hard in that hot Vegas heat every day. And he still comes home with a smile on his face and happy to see everyone. I love that he's not commuting from Vegas to St. George every day.


As most of you know by now.... we're gonna have our second baby and we're all excited about it. I'm only 4 weeks along though so I've got a long road ahead of me! The baby should be born the 2nd week in Jan. I'm feeling fine but sooo tired. :) We're trying to buy a house by the end of October and I really hope with this baby coming that it doesn't push it back any more. I absolutely hate the ghetto we live in and having to hover over Ella the whole time we're outside saying, "don't touch, yucky...no, don't touch that either. Ew ew... don't touch that...let's just go inside." Poor baby. We are in desperate need of a back yard.


Ella is usually happy and goes with the flow. She is talking a ton now and sounds like a little mystical creature that speaks some foreign language. She'll sit there and tell me this big drawn out story about something she's excited about with hand gestures and all and my face is completely blank and I haven't got a clue what she's telling me. It's really cute though. She likes playing with all her friends out here and is ECSTATIC when there is a puppy outside for her to pet. She isn't scared at all of them. Anyway, that's us so far. I'll keep y'all updated with everything.


4 comments:

Melissa Wilson said...

I am so excited for you and so glad you've finally started a blog! This is the best way to catch up!

eldenk said...

This is so awesome...now I can ignore this blog just like everyone elses.

http://www.guidovanhorn.blogspot.com/

Liz said...

Congrats on the new baby. Let me know if you need any help with the home buying. I taught homebuyer education for 3 years before becoming a mother.

Samantha Fife said...

Love the blog! We will have to keep eachother updated through these blogs of ours! Check us out too..... Congratulations of the great life!
-Jordan and Samantha