CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Here's the "Skinny"

HEY LADIES!! Here's something that you'll love. These things are awesome and totally work. My Aunt makes them and they are fabulous. Check it out(the link is in my "links list" to the right) and when you're ready to buy let her know that I told you about them. Thanks!




Look ten pounds slimmer! The SKINNY is a camisole with a secret in the middle. Firm control fabric slims your torso, making you appear ten pounds thinner. The top and bottom areas look just like a camisole, and can be worn as a layer shirt exposing these parts. Very comfortable, yet works hard to hide all bumps, rolls, and love handles. Also lifts your bustline and supports your back. Look slimmer after that baby! Optional clips in front make for ease in nursing. Top and bottom sections are made of 90/10 cotton spandex, and middle section is 67% nylon/ 33% spandex. Wear under all the cute, fitted layer tees. Or wear under any of your clothes to give yourself a slimmer look! I have the SKINNY in all sizes.

This shaper works better than any other. Why? Several reasons:

-It fits your particular measurements…no rolling or slipping.
-If you don't find your size you're not stuck with an ill-fitting garment...I'll custom-make your size!
-Produces a smooth line throughout your entire midsection. Other shapers stop at your rib cage or your waist, so everything beyond that edge sticks out and makes an unsightly bulge.
-Smoothes out the back area.
-Well constructed with reinforced stitching.
-Best of all…this is not just an undergarment…the top and bottom sections can be seen as an everyday layering camisole and no one would know there is a secret in the middle.

1 comments:

Laura Jansson said...

Hey girl, to respond to your comment:
Yes, Wes works (one job being the graveyard shift) and goes to school and still is able to stay sane and is still a great hubby and daddy. He handles it pretty well, but everyone is different. I wish you and Joseph luck in school/work, too!!! :)
As for the ear piercing, Bethany hardly notices her earrings now that it's done. As you can tell from the pictures, she hated being held down for it, but I'm sure that's just because of her age. I bet your Carly would be ok, but I don't know how Ella would do... that would just be your call. They give you the ear solution to clean their ears everyday and you have to keep the same piercing studs in for 6 weeks. It's not that big of a hassle, I don't think. It's all just up to you and what you think you and the girls can handle! Here's my email address so we can write more often instead of just commenting back and forth on our blogs! So glad we're back in touch!! Love you! Laura
LJansson81@gmail.com