This morning we were reading scriptures and Ella is all about trying to teach Nephi's brothers to be good guys. She says, "We need to teach Lamen and Lemual to be happy guys, not naughty guys." So today we were reading about basically following the commandments of the Lord. After reading I always paraphrase what we read and translate into 2 yr old little girl language. This morning I said...
Me: We need to follow Heavenly Father's teachings and commandments so that we can see him again.
Ella: I don't want to see him.
Me: What? You don't want to see Heavenly Father? But he loves us and he would be really sad if we didn't come back to be with him in Heaven.
Ella: Nope, I just don't want to go to Heaven.
Me: Well we would be much happier in Heaven than if we went to Hell.
Ella: Just don't want to go to Heaven. I want to go to Hell.
(Joseph chokes on his cereal and I'm biting my lower lip trying not to laugh b/c really folks, as bad as it sounds, it's pretty funny to hear a two year old say, "I want to go to Hell".)
Me: Ella, Hell is naughty place where bad guys go.
Ella: I go to Hell, I teach the naughty brodures Laaamen and Lomule to be happy and nice. We need to teach dem mom. We need to teach dem to be happy.
Monday, October 20, 2008
SHOULD WE BE WORRIED??
Posted by MoJo at 10:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!! Morgan, you've got a funny little girl! Hopefully one of these days, we can see each other again and get to meet each others kids. :) Thanks for your email--I'll respond to you soon. I've been really busy packing getting ready for our move. :)
WOW! What a little missionary! Willing to ANYWHERE to touch the lives of all God's children. Very funny!
Such innocence! What a gal - we miss you guys!
She is hillarious I read your blog for my entertainment.
Alissa
She is surely thinking way beyond her years! She wants to be a missionary NOW! She is so cute! I wish we could get all of our families together again some time. It would be a blast!
That is too cute!!...and funny!
Morgan you have an amazing little girl right there ... it's been too long ... i can see you are doing well and have a beautiful family ... if you ever wanna chat ... i'm on facebook or you can email me at maegganlin@hotmail.com ... Love ya!!
Probably the CUTEST thing I have ever heard!!!!!! I love it!
don't you wish you had that on camera! That is too freakin funny. You should post that on the trunnell site if you haven't already. The Aunties would totally get a kick out of it. I still tell your "airplane, cheese-wiz" story to clients. It always gets a laugh.
Post a Comment