CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

9 Months Already!

Carly is now 9 months and I don't know where the time has gone. She's going to be a year old in only 3 short months! I can't believe it. I took her to her 9 month appointment yesterday. She was weighing in at a whopping 23 pounds 8 ounces (90%...wow!) and 29 inches long (75%). She's definitely a big girl. She's so squeezable and pinchable, we love it. Even Ella can't resist taking a squeeze outta Carly.


These naughty little girls were playing during nap time. Ella snuck in and woke up Carly and I heard the two giggling in the room together. I walk in and just started laughing, took a picture and then told Ella she needed to get out before she broke the bed. Silly girls.



This picture is funny to me b/c Carly is so big she makes Ella look like a little Polly Pocket.




(Don't worry, I know this is an awesome picture of me.)


Carly is an observer through and through. She will sit and check out what's going on around her and likes to soak it all in. She's so easy going. She absolutely adores Ella and can't seem to get enough of her. When ever Ella is around, Carly is giggling. Carly army crawls now. It looks like she got shot in the leg and is crawling for shelter. Ella started doing it to her one day and now she does it all the time. It's hilarious b/c well all be sitting down to dinner and out of no where Carly starts growling and staring someone down. Carly is a great baby. Always so happy and smiley. Ready to play and talk to everyone.


Favorite toy: Mommy's cell phone (even though she's not allowed to play with it)
Favorite food: I'm pretty sure any table food. She loves that she can pick it up herself. She's a great eater. (wonder why she weighs 23.5 pounds??) Favorite thing to do: Play with Ella or play in water. Weather it's the pool or the tub, it doesn't matter if she's tired or a sicky bear, she's happy in water. She also loves her naps. She takes two 2-3 hour naps a day and can't hardly stand it to stay up past 6:30 pm. (so nice)

Says: Da Da Da Da, Ga Ga Ga Ga, Ba Ba Ba Ba and grurrrshshsldksjfkh. (I think that's how you spell it.)


Not So Favorites: -Sleeping in a poopy diaper.
-Having to hold still.
-Having her toys taken from her.
-Bad diaper rashes.
-Being hungry.


We are so happy to have her. Here is some video footage of the girls playing together. I'm trying to get Carly to growl.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Time goes by so fast. She is really growing up. Carly and Ella look so cute together. I love the pictures.

Samantha Fife said...

Your growl is entertaining enough! I can't believe how big they are getting. I read Ella's comments about it just being a fart and have been laughing literally all week!

Samantha Fife said...

Your growl is entertaining enough! I can't believe how big they are getting. I read Ella's comments about it just being a fart and have been laughing literally all week!