
This totally cracked me up. I had to give it it's own post. Ella was really needing to have someone on one time so I decided to do her make up b/c she ALWAYS watches me while I am doing mine and asking if she can have some. She was so excited and put a dress on for the occasion. (oh, and her beautiful red "tippy toe shoes" as she calls them. What a fashion diva.) I did her make up and she did mine. (don't I look beautiful??) We also did hair. I thought the video was hilarious. Especially the part when I ask her to show me her lipstick. (that was her favorite thing about getting to wear make up.) She kept pouting her lips and would pose with her legs crossed whenever someone told her to show them her make up. I love this girl. She's so funny!



Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Super Model Documentary Hour!
Posted by MoJo at 10:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
So Cute! I Love the video. Morgan you also look beautiful.
How cute was that! Looks like you two had lots of fun.
Oh my gosh! LOL she is so cute!
You are looking thin. Ella is such a character she cracks me up!
She is your clone, Morgan!!! Too cute!!!!
She is adorable! I love the fashion show and her cute "tippy toe shoes" too! How fun! She is you made over Morgan! I remember a few dress up shows at our house too! They were little funnier than that one though! Not quite the Princess girls at your show! LOL Enjoy your little Princess...she's a doll!
Oh my goodness!! She is too funny! I couldn't stop laughing when you asked her to show off her lipstick! I wish that you guys lived closer so madie and ella could still play! but it looks like you guys are doing well. we miss you!
She's a natural, watch out for this one! Totally cute as always and growing w-a-y to fast.
She is so cute Morgan. I wonder where she gets that personality...
I'm with mom, I remember when the dress up was at our house. One of my fav pic is Ashley,you, heather, and laura, in those AWFUL outfits lol! She does look just like you. Way Cute!
morgan..that is HILARIOUS!!! she is on top of it with that face! miss you!
Post a Comment