
That's what Ella calls it anyway. She says to me this morning, "When we gonna have Trick and Trick mom?" 
We started the day with Joseph at school and me running around Mesa like a chicken with my head cut off b/c last night a midnight I decided that I really did want to dress up this year. Carly, Ella and I were flowers and Joseph was a gardener. After getting home I ran to a friends house to whip up a tutu, a petal headband and a pot of chili. Yeah, what was I thinking is exactly right. It was nuts. But then again, have any of you ever known me to be a planning, non procrastinating, do things early and relax type person? Nope, not me. I wouldn't dare. I'm a fly by the seat of my pants kinda gal. We got it all accomplished and we had fun. (Maybe not while we were freaking out but after we got things done.) After the chili dinner (and us being the last ones there b/c we were so late) we went real trick and trick'n. No trunk or treats or trick or treating at the mall, this was a real traditional trick or treating. At first Ella was a little timid going to the doorsteps. (actually, I'll just lay it all out on the table, she was pretty freaked out) We figured, if she went with her friend (almost 4 year old) Harley then she'd be fine. She was fine, till we got to the door step of the Trick or Treatee and then our little trick or treater became panic stricken. She handed us her bag of candy and hid be hind my legs. After about 15 houses she got the hang of what was going on and would race Harley to the doors. :) We ended the night at about 8:30 pm (I know, we're old and boring) and then realized that we're sure getting old b/c we used to stay out till like 11 pm trick or treating when we were like 10 years old and came back with pillow cases full of candy. It was fun non the less. Poor Ella... The last house she went to she was running, tripped and fell on her bag and broke the bag. All her hard earned candy was littering the neighbor's lawn. Poor Ella bella. Good thing we had Carly's bag as a back up. Anyway, here are some pictures of our "Trick and Trick".



Friday, October 31, 2008
TRICK AND TRICK
Posted by MoJo at 11:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
hey! everyone looks great. you are great to dress up. i am hoping to next year. (when i don't have to carry rory)
Cute costumes, great idea!
Emma bit it a few times while running around trick or treating too, needless to say we got a few leaves and some grass mixed into her candy bag!
also...we were ghetto and used pillow cases too! :) good times!
Happy Halloween. Isn't it fun to dress up with the kiddos!!
Way cute costumes! My birthday was great, the resturaunts were, Panera Bread, Applebees, Chili's and then Coldstone. It was awesome!!
The girls looked cute, what a cute idea. It is so fun dressing up, we did it this year and had fun.
Well at least your girls got to trick-or-treating, we weren't able to because we got home late and then went to a halloween party.
Cute! cute! Morgan! You all looked adorable, I'm just a little disapointed, I thought for sure Joseph would want to be a cute little pansey! :) hehe just kidding! Looks as though you guys are having fun in AZ... although I have to admit I wish you weren't, only so that you'd COME BACK TO VEGAS!!! :)
You guys looks so cute all matching. I think I'm going to try real trick or treating next year.
cute pics. halloween is soooo much better with kids. why were we always so lame in college? i can't remember ever dressing up. i remember going to the corn maze but i was too scared of the haunted houses. we went to one the first yr, didn't we and i think i about peed my pants and swore i'd never go back. well thank goodness for kids so we can be fun again!!
ahhh! I love it~ Your girls are darling. I am so glad I am related to them!
How adorable! You all look so cute! But where was Jospeph's Headband? LOL Didn't he want to be a flower too?!? Come on...he is part of the family! He could have been a weed or something!!! J/K It looks like you all had a great time!
Hey... forgot to comment until now. You guys look precious! Great job on the costumes!!!
Post a Comment