
Right before we moved we got our pictures taken. And when I say right before I mean like the day before. It was just so last minute that we were moving. I found out on Wednesday and we moved the following Sunday. Nuts! I know. For this reason I have not blogged or given much of any updates. Soooo, now you get THREE! After this one is Ella's and then Carly's so when you feel like sitting down to read a nice novel, just click on the Killian blog. :) We really like the first picture at the top. I think mostly b/c Carly is laughing in it (Ella had the same face in almost all of them)...but I like the black and white one and the last family pictue also. Let me know what you think. 


Since being in AZ we have been back to Las Vegas for a day to pack, went to Joseph's family reunion in Seely Lake, Montana (gorgeous!) and back to Las Vegas for about 3 days to finish packing and tie up loose ends. It was crazy and we had left Ella with my parents for almost 9 days!!! When I saw her in the evening on the 8th day I had to hold back tears. She just looked so grown up all of this sudden.
In Montana we had a lot of fun. We went sailing, played a lot of water balloon volley ball, ate good food, the girls did a craft one day while the guys went golfing and then we had an iron chef cake decorating contest then next day while the guys went golfing. It was fun. My team won in the cake decorating contest and Joseph's team won in the golf scramble. Joseph also won a massive jar of Jelly Bellies but promptly gave them away so we wouldn't eat them and gain 50 pounds that night. :)
Golf scramble winners.
Iron Chef decorating winners.
Our awesome garden cake. This picture doesn't do it justice but all the flowers were made out of gum drops as well as the grass. The path way was Bit-o-honey and other toffee. The dirt was crushed oreos and cocoa. There was a big mushroom right by the oreo frog in the corner but it got eaten.
Here is the view from right outside our cabin. It was seriously so beautiful and peaceful there (except for the crazy mosquitoes). I would highly recommend it for any family reunion, family vacation, anniversary or honeymoon. 
Anyway, back to AZ life... Joseph has been going back and forth about attending BYU-I and ASU. Both are good schools and both have their pros and cons. He's working real hard laying brick with my dad in the 115 degree heat we've been having everyday. He wakes up at 5 am and is usually working by 5:30. It's nice b/c he's usually home by 4 pm. He comes home sore and needs a back rub every day. He's also been very diligent about working out and we just got a gym pass b/c it's been too hot to run outside. He's lost close to 50 pounds now and we've had to buy him a new wardrobe twice already.
I'm Re-adjusting to my new life now. I really miss the friends we made in Las Vegas but I think I like AZ better than Las Vegas. I still do house work but not as much as I had to when we were living in our own apartment so I get to spend more time with the girls and actually get to teach them things. I'm hitting the gym 5 days a week as well so that is helping me stay on track with my goals. Last few days I've been so sore that I walk like I have Cerebral Palsy (not a joke, it really looks like that). One of the nice things about living with my parents is that Joseph and I have been getting to go on a date at least once a week now. Something we haven't been able to do regularly. It's very rejuvenating. :) I also just got a job as a receptionist at a mental health facility. It's perfect for us b/c I get paid well but only have to work 2 evenings a week so Joseph is home with the girls and we're able to save a little more money each month. It's pretty stressful though. I'm in training right now and if I don't get all the paperwork perfect it could mean someone goes to jail for my mistake. Yikes! I'm trying to get into the hang of having to work again. I haven't had to work for like 2 1/2 years! I definitely don't miss it. :)
Keep scrolling down for the girl's updates. Hope you don't get too bord and this will catch you up to what's going on now. :)
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Momma and the Papa
Posted by MoJo at 11:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Yeah! you got the job! Woo Hoo!!
oh and teh cake looks so cute!! good job!
okay.. Let me just say "Wow!" I can't believe how much weight Joseph has lost! Congrats! Morg you look'n pretty dang good yo self! They girls are just so cute! Ella is her mommy through and through, and Carly looks a lot like Joseph still. I can't believe how big they are getting! I finished Carly's gifts today. Sorry it's taken me forver! All I have to do is wrap it up and mail it. Love ya girl! Oh and thanks for the Stuart quote, I caught it right away =)
These pictures are really good. You have a very nice family.
I love the first pic of you guys and, MORGAN, I love your hair! You guys look great (50 lbs down, Joseph?! Awesome!) You should go to BYU-I because my sister is there and she is a lot like me (so you will love her) haha and she is getting married soon, so...new best friends? :) We are going up to Utah for Christmas so we have to see you if you end up there! I need to call you, obviously and catch up! Gosh, I miss you! Talk to you soon!
-Melissa
Very cute family pics guys. We need an updated family picture very badly. And Joseph you look great. I am not looking forward to excersizing again:)
your life is so crazy! How do you do it? why the move to AZ? JT and I really would love to move out west again. I miss being around family, so I know you are so greatful to be with your parents. Say HI to them for me!
It sounds like you have a sweet and hard working hubby and beautiful daughters. You have been blessed Miss Morgan!
I love the family pics! I agree, the one at the top is my fav
Post a Comment