This is Carly now. She's what we like to call our "Little Lotta" because there is a "lotta" Carly to love. :) She went in for her 6th month appointment on the 23rd of June and here's how she's doing: Weight: 19 pounds 1 oz Length: 26.5 inches Head : 17.5 cm She loves to spit and coo and giggle. She is so sweet and bashful. If you lock eyes and smile at her she gets an ear to ear grin on her face and buries her face in the blanket she's laying on or the chest of whomever is holding her. She is such a happy baby and I'm grateful for that. She also likes to suck on her toes and has proven herself to be very limber. I think she's going to be somewhat of a thrill seeker b/c she laughs the hardest when you toss her in the air. I think I've even gotten a snort out of her. lol
She hadn't started rolling over (except once or twice on accident) until today so HURRAY for Carly!! She was so confused at what she had just done for about 1 second and then got the biggest gummy grin on her face and was so proud of herself for finally getting it. She's done it a few times since but is pretty tired and kinda pooped out after the all times I've coaxed her into rolling again and again. :)
Carly's usual playing position.
Kicking the legs up....
...Tuck...
...And Roll...
"What just happened??"
"Yayyyy!!! I did it!" Carly is a little bit of a weakling so we've been doing a little physical therapy that her pediatrician recommended. Sit ups, bicycle kicks, arm raises and sitting in a high chair. Just in the last 3 days it has really been helping. She just started sitting in her high chair (Actually Ella's booster. Since we moved we put the big high chair in storage.) She started using a sippy cup and is still trying to figure out that you have to hold it up to get the juice out. She is such a sweety and we lover her to death.

Here's Carly's video so you can see a little of her personality.
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Carly Bear
Posted by MoJo at 2:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
She's too cute!! we really miss you guys! and I think that Madie really misses ella she talks about her often.
Carly looks so much like Ella in the booster seat pictures! Physical therapy? Thats a great idea, I would have never thought of that - way to go mom!
LOVE the videos!! Madie can't get enough of them!
They turned out so good! It always seems like something is missing without you guys around.
Post a Comment