CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!


This has to be quick b/c we are leaving in like 10 min to go to our Killian Family Reunion in Seely Lake Montana. But I wanted to give a shout out to my sweetheart for being such an awesome dad. We had a good Father's Day. Joseph got a new guitar and amp for his father's day gift along with breakfast in bed (pancakes and milk), a pedometer, a golf pen, golf tees and socks from the girls. Ella had a lot of fun making a surprise breakfast for her daddy and pop. Oh and she's been practicing the song, "Daddy's Homecoming" ("...I'm so glad when daddy comes home...") and sang it to her daddy. It was really cute. We barbequed steaks at my parent's and had all the other barbequed foods along with it. I saw a creative cupcake book that my friend had with some cool ideas for cupcakes in it. I snagged one idea of "corn on the cobb" for our bbq. It was really easy to make and way cute.


The "corn" was just yellow and white jelly bellies, the "butter" was 1/2 of a mini banana laughy taffy, and the salt and pepper was just black and white crystal sprinkles.




Anyway, we'll talk next week. Enjoy the pictures and Happy Father's Day!

6 comments:

The Iverson Family said...

hey those turned out great!!! i can't wait till you get to come and visit! we miss you

Lobdell family said...

Happy Father's Day Joseph and Uncle Brad

Lindsey Phipps Wise said...

Wow Morgan! Those cupcakes look incredible! And Joseph's father's day also sounded like it was incredible. I reckon he got spoiled. ;) Are you guys coming out to Aunt Carmen's on the 4th of July? I hope so...we would love to see you! x

Samantha Fife said...

Cute Cupcakes! I am going to try them tomorrow night.........

Sam Scorup said...

Just sending a shout out and a Happy Belated Father's Day to Jofus. Long time, no see.

shakenbake said...

You and Joseph look amazing! I haven't seen pics since you guys started your weight loss thing. Ella and Carly are sooo cute! It is crazy how much Ella looks like you! It seems like the older she gets, the more she looks like you. Carly is getting so big! Glad you guys are doing good!