Ella is such a joy to be around now. She's always got some made up story she's talking about, or some made up song she's singing. She's really into dancing and wanting to do the splits (something she saw on t.v.). Her new favorite words phrases are: "...now", "My Yuv it" (I love it), and "Sure do...". For example: "I need my milk Now." "I need go swimming now." "my clothes pretty now." "I love Carly NOW" So as you can see, sometimes it makes sense and sometimes not. I'm pretty sure she got it from me saying, "come here right NOW." ha ha. The other one is, "Sure do". She'll come up to me and say, "I sure do uv eww mommy"(I sure do love you mommy) and if I ask her if she wants a sandwich for breakfast she'll say, "sure do". If I ask her something like, "do you like your lunch?" she'll hold her hand over her heart as if to say the pledge of allegiance and say, "my yuv it." She's also a momma's girl through and through. She always wants me to hold her, unbuckle her, put her to bed (she calls it "rocky baby" b/c we would sing "rock-a-bye baby" when she was younger)whatever it is, mommy has to do it. It can be a pain sometimes, and sometimes I eat it up. :)
Right now she's turning into a bit of a fish. She wants to go swimming, play in the sprinkler park or take a bath/shower any chance she can get. She is really loving that my parents have a pool she goes swimming at least once a day. Usually before lunch and after nap. I'm loving it b/c I get some added exercise, some one on one time with Ella and it really wears her out and she's been taking 2 1/2 hr naps and going to bed at 7:30 every night! Wahoo! These pictures were from our family photo shoot a few weeks ago. She was told that if she sits well for the pictures than she could change into her swimmy suite and play in the water. The photographer pulled her camera back out b/c she wanted to get some shots of this.
Anxiously awaiting the splash pad at Aliente Park.
Finally got to go in...
...and holy it's COLD!!!
Ready to head home. Ella's also great at using her manners. ("who could say no to those manners??" --that's for you Erin lol) She says, "Please mommy, I have it?? Please?" and if I give to her whatever it was that she wanted she says, "Ank ouuu" (thank you) She's a great big sister and always wants to feed Carly, kiss her, hug her...if she's crying Ella will run a binky to Carly and stroke her head telling her, " It's ok Carly, 'so ok". I couldn't have asked her to be a better big sister. Ella still asks for her friends from Las Vegas. If Ethan or Madie would be at nursery, or if Katie or Sophie could come to her pool parties. (everytime we go to the pool she calls it a pool party.) But she is adjusting well and making new friends in her nursery class out here. It's really cute b/c she runs to her closet about 2 times during the week asking if she could put her Sunday dress on for nursery. I tell her, "Ella, nursery isn't for about 5 more days." so she says, "ok, my save it. My save my dess for my nursery at church."
Here's a little peak of our sweet Ella girl...
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Ella Lu Lu
Posted by MoJo at 3:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
We miss Ella! She is such a doll and SO SMART. You guys look like your having so much fun and you all look GREAT. I love the pictures of the sprinkler park-those are so much fun!
Post a Comment