CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 31, 2008

St. George


This past weekend we went to St. George to visit some friends. We had a blast. First we went to the Sand hollow Aquatic Center. It has a little froggy water slide and a big water slide that I was pretty scared at first to go down. It also has fun water toys that dump water on you and spray water up into the air. It was so fun and Ella didn't want to leave. Here are some pictures...
Here are the girls. Ella was so excited to go swimming she really didn't want to take a picture but she was a pretty good sport about it.


This is the froggy slide. It was so cute and Ella loved it. The first time she went on it she started climbing up and I went to the end of the slide to cheer for her. At one moment I saw her smiling excited face, the next I didn't see her at all. She had slipped and fell backward down the stairs. Poor thing, but she was so excited she didn't care and just jumped back up and got back on the slide.



Here are the party poopers. Joseph didn't bring his swim suite and Carly fell asleep. They sure missed out. But I was glad to have Joseph willing enough to stay with Carly so I got the privilege of watching Ella have so much fun and getting to have just as much fun with her.

Here's Ella at the bottom of the big water slide. I think we went up and down that slide about 20 times. She LOVED it. I was a little scared at first b/c I'm afraid of heights but I did it for Ella. After about 3 times going down I decided it was actually pretty fun.


Mommy and Ella.

We also got to have a bbq with a lot of our old friends from when we used to live there. It was so much fun and we all had babies around the same time so it was the first time we got to meet all the new babies. Ella got to play with Gavin again and he has such an enormous "wonderland" of playground toys outside. She LOVED being able to play outside in a backyard. Thanks to the Cox family for showing us a good time and putting us up for a few nights. We sure had a lot of fun.

8 comments:

Karrie Green said...

Looks like you had so much fun!!! I can't wait to start swimming again

Lobdell family said...

That looks like a lot of fun. Have fun in AZ this weekend. Tell your parents hi for me. Love ya

The Belnaps said...

Love the pictures! That place looks like fun! It's nice you were able to get out of town for a few days. I'm really thinking we need to take a little trip somewhere soon.

Joseph Wilson said...

How fun! Now you just need to come see us for a good time!! That pool looks great!

-Melissa

Samantha Fife said...

The pool looks like so much fun and you look GREAT!

Samantha Fife said...

So I just read yor post again about Ella's seizure.... I can't imagine it lasting for 20 min and then happening again?! I don't think I felt how horrible you felt then, but you had it so much worse! I am this weepy mess, even though Michaela seems to be doing fine. Evrey time she shivers or twitches in her sleep.... I freak out. I just have this huge lump in my throat. How are we supposed to trust that Heavenly Father knows best when we experienced the worst?! Anyway, I feel so sorry that I didn't empathize deeply enough for you and said a simple Ella get better prayer. I now know to pray and fast and pray again! Again, thanks for the post, you saved ME from Michaela's ordeal!

Faron and Erin said...

Fun Times! The kids are so cute! You and Joseph are looking good as well. It looks like you've lost weight ??? Miss you!

Brooks said...

LOVE! Ella's bathing suit! Too cute!