CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter


Today started off with Ella looking for her Easter basket. It was pretty cute and no, sorry, I didn't have pictures. I was thinking I should've recorded it but it was while she was looking for her basket. I was helping her, holding her hand and pointing to different places that it could be..."is it behind your door? Is it in the bathroom? Is it behind the couch?..." then she runs over to a pair of my shoes on the floor picks on up and looks under one shoe and says, "Under shoe? Nooo." Picks the other one up and says, "dis shoe? Noooo." I just started laughing. It was pretty funny. She finally came right to it (way out in the open) and she was standing right in front of it and still didn't notice that it was right there. She finally found it and was SO excited. She got some dress up hats and gloves, a toy boat for the tub and a little candy. There was also a dress and shoes each waiting on the couch for Ella and Carly. We got a dress for Carly but decided we should get it in size 9 mo since we don't have to many clothes for her in that size and she's got a million dresses for right now. She's wearing Ella's 1st Easter dress. We went to church and Ella brought cupcakes to her nursery class. When we came home Ella was kind of running a low grade fever so we gave her some Motrin and put her to bed. We had Easter dinner with some friends and an Easter egg hunt afterward that. I didn't want Ella to get anyone else sick so I thought that if the fever went away we'd go, if it didn't, we'd stay home. The fever went away so we went and had lots of fun. I think that after the last Easter egg hunt Ella knew there was no dilly dallying around and she cleaned up pretty well. She had a lot of fun seeing her friends also. We have pictures of that hunt to follow (if you could e-mail them to me please Monica. :) ) Here are the girl's dresses:
Ella insisted on wearing her dress up hat for the picture.(and don't worry about the boo boo on Ella's chin. She had a wipe out Friday night.)



Carly turned 3 months yesterday!

9 comments:

Lobdell family said...

Happy Easter cous. YOur girls are adorable. How did Ella have her wipe out?

The Belnaps said...

Your girls look so cute in their Easter dresses!

Faron and Erin said...

Happy Easter! Looks like you guys had fun. The girls are so cute! That was a good idea to get ella hats and gloves! That is a little girls dream come true... dress up! How fun! Any Carly is looking so big already.. time flies too fast
=(

mostly Stacy said...

What a little mommy you are! Cupcakes for nursery and everything! I am taking a month off of work and it will most likely be June But just let me know when you will be up here and we will make you look Fabulous. We should do some color this time. It'l fatten your fine hair up to get a little damage. Love the easter pics. I am so excited to have a girl

Karrie Green said...

I just love Ella's hat it reminds me of one I had when I was little!!

The Pachuilo Family said...

I love the pics, they are so cute! I wish we would have had nice weather to wear cute easter outfits, but no it rained.
The next time we are coming out to Utah will be May 16th- ? My brother is getting married on the 17th and we haven't decided how long we are staying. We will be driving so we can decide later I guess. Then I am not sure I might fly down for the 24th of July parade, it's big party for our family that day.

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

does Ella mind having sandals that go between her toes like that? I tried some on Viana the other day and she just couldn't handle it, but there are so many cute little girl flip flops out there that I want her to wear!!

Samantha Fife said...

I can't believe how big Carly is already! And I love Ella's hat.

Samantha Fife said...

By the way.... did she put her shoes on by herself? :)