
Carly Jane
12 lbs 75%
22.5 in 50%
It took a bit for me to get her to her well check appointment because Carly got sick like the rest of us. I finally went today. I gave her tylenol before we left to take the edge off the shots. When she was getting weighed she peed all over the water proof mat they put on there and off the mat as well...all over the scale actually. Once I cleaned her up, I picked her up and she puked all over me. That girl wasn't going down with out a fight. lol. She's got a terrible cough but that's the last of the cold she had. Yesterday she had a coughing fit so bad that she vomited ALL of her food (about 4 oz) up all over me and the couch. Anyway, the doctor said that Carly looked great and was growing perfectly. (The second picture here of her was taken while she was sick so her eyes are all red, watery and puffy. Looks a little like she smoked a dubie but I assure you, we don't allow that in our family.)
Carly is such a delight to be around. In the mornings she is all smiles. She likes to talk to our wedding pictures too. Whenever she's being held over my shoulder while I'm sitting on the couch, she looks up at our wedding pictures hanging on the wall and coos and smiles. It's so cute. Almost like she's talking to someone in them. One thing though, she doesn't like to give up her burps after a feeding. The past week I will try burping her for like 1-2 HOURS and finally give up. Normally I'd just lay her down and wait till she starts crying to get the burp out but she won't finish eating on the other side if I don't get that dang burp out of her. So then it's like she's snacking, I lay her down for the night, and she won't sleep through the night any more b/c she wakes up hungry b/c she never finished eating. What do I do??? Suggestions are very appreciated.
We're going to see Nonie and Pop today in AZ. I guess there is a big carnival out there tomorrow with a petting zoo and pony rides so we thought we'd go to that instead of Easter. So when we get back I'll post more and I'm sure we'll have lots of pictures from it.
Friday, February 29, 2008
Carly Is 2 Months
Posted by MoJo at 12:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
she looks adorable. don't you just love it when babies are sick
Little mis Carly is so dang cute! She looks like she's going to be a little darker than Ella. She's got a little tan =) I bet you are having so much fun! I swear her present will come before she is 2! I am working on it this week!
lost on the burp struggle...wish I could help!!! Have fun in AZ!
She is a cute one! It's always scary when they get sick so young. Good luck with that. Have fun in AZ!
Post a Comment