CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Get to know me

I've been "tagged" by Chandra! (sorry it took me a while)
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 years ago: I had been living in Missouri for a year and just started High School. Nothing too significant

5 things on my to do list today:

1) Call the dr. to make my postpartum check up.
2) Clean up my room.
3) Story/Signing Time at the Library at 10 am
4) Laundry, Laundry, and more Laundry
5) Disinfect my apt all over again b/c now Joseph is a sicky bear.

Snacks I enjoy: Carmel, Kashi Cookies (totally natural and sooo yummy), wheat thins, any candy, fruit snacks/gummies, almonds with craisins, pretty much anything sweet.

What I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire: I'd first pay off all of our debt. Then buy a nice house, with a big back yard, in a good area with great schools. Hire an interior decorator and buy whatever they suggest for my new home. Get a permanent personal trainer, get a dog, buy a new car, have more kids and start a retirement fund for Joseph and I, put my kids in the activities they want. When all is said and done, I'd go shopping every day.

3 of my bad habits: 1.Procrastinating, ugh, it's bad. 2. I have so many chances to get the sleep I need but I always find something "better" to do. 3. Poor time management. I seem to be late all the time for things. Either that or rushing to get somewhere and I get to my appt. right on the dot.

5 places I have lived: Utah, Texas, Tennessee, Kentucky, Missouri

5 jobs I have had: 1) Bra Specialist at Victoria's Secret 2) A Nanny in UT 3)Trainer and Aerobics Instructor at a community center and a gym 3) A 2 and 3 yr. old teacher at an early intervention center 4) Taco Bell, blah 5) A Mommy

5 things people don't know about me:
1)I fell out of a 2 story window when I was two years old and walked away from it.
2)I have sensory issues and don't like to touch or eat things that feel weird to me.
3)I am scared of everything...heights, moths, pretty much any animal/insect that flies, the dark, scary movies, driving.... the list goes on.
4)I don't like to be touched. There are only a few people that can give me a hug and you know who you are. I've gotten better about giving hugs but it's a work in progress.
5)I get panic attacks when I'm about to meet old friends for the first time in a few years. (weird I know! I think it's b/c I get so excited that I can't handle it. Ok! I said it was weird. :) )

I tag Steph, Erin, Abbers, Alissa, and Samantha

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morgan, You don't have to hug anyone you don't want to (except me). And you definitely shouldn't be hugging strangers.