CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Going, Going, Going

We've been so busy the last two weeks that I don't even know where to start nor do I remember everything we've done. I've got the memory of a 2 year old. Conference...went to Arizona to visit my parents. We got sucked into one of those time share meetings but came out with no timeshare and $150 visa gift card in our pocket so I guess it was worth it. Between the meetings we didn't really have much time to go have fun. We went swimming in my parent's swimming pool and totally froze. But it was still fun. Poor Ella's lips were purple but she cried when we pulled her out to get her warm. Funny girl.

When we came home it was nice and relaxing for a bit but then it was pick up and go go go. Days full of doctors appointments, visitors, errands, and fun. I can't remember once the past two weeks where I spent a day at home. Quite a change from a few months ago where I couldn't stand being at home all day yet I was home all day long all week long. After all of the errands I feel bad for dragging Ella all around Las Vegas so we take her out to do fun things. Although I think she really likes running the errands...fun and new exciting places to see. If we are spending a day in she grabs her shoes and runs to the door and says, "bye bye? A go? Go Mimi, go". Ella is really starting to find her voice. She'll tell you when to leave her alone, when she wants you to go with her, and of course the famous "No No NO". It's so cute in the mornings to wake up to her yelling, "Mimi! Miiiiimiiiiii!!!" I go into her room singing a good morning song to her. The mornings I don't sing it she'll tilt her head, smile and say, "mo-nings Mimi, mo-nings". I'll start singing it and she just giggles. She wakes up so smiley which is no change from when she was a baby. I hope little Carly is just as fun and happy.


One of Ella's best bed head shots


We took Ella to Cesar's Palace to see the big fish tank and FAO Schwartz and she was in Heaven! She loved the fish so much and in FAO would run from toy to toy squealing with glee. I have to admit, whenever Ella is having fun, I'm having fun. Well, let me rephrase that... USUALLY when Ella is having fun, I'm having fun. :) We also went to a pumpkin patch that had a lot to do. Ella was so excited to see pumpkins and ran to one after the other pointing and laughing. She got to go down one of those big blow up slides with her daddy a few times and a swing with me.

Last night we went to a BYU vs. UNLV football game. It was my first college football game and Ella's first football game all together. It was a little hard to know who we should be rooting for b/c Joseph's buddies are BYU football players but Las Vegas is our home now and we're friend's with a few players on the UNLV team. Not to mention we were sitting right in front of some die hard UNLV fans that we were a little nervous of cheering for another team in front of. :) It was a lot of fun though and I'm so happy we get these opportunities to do things as a family. Here are some pics from the game.

I have no clue what this face was all about. Maybe it's her game face but I do know that it is hilarious.





In other news...I had a doctors appointment on Wednesday and doctor is saying baby is all good. She's measuring right on target and heartbeat is nice and strong. I was a little worried for a day there when I didn't feel her kick at all and hardly moved a muscle. But the next day she was all over the place so I was at ease after that. The doctor told me most likely I could attribute the minimal activity to her changing positions. Most days I'm so busy, I forget I'm even pregnant. There is just too much to do before the baby comes and I feel like I need more time. I'm already seeing the doctor every 2 weeks! I'd be happy to have an extra 3 months tacked on to the less than 12 weeks I have left right now. My brother and his fiance just announced that they were getting married in SLC on my due date. I was like, "hmmm, way to plan". My brother is counting on me getting that c-section in December I guess. :) We also have Halloween, ward parties, baby showers, Thanksgiving, Ella and Joseph's birthdays, Christmas, the annual Carmedic meeting in AZ, and Adam's reception in Missouri all before the 3rd week in Jan. I thought I learned my lesson about having a holiday baby the last time around. I guess not. :) Then there are days like today at church when I saw one of the sisters with her brand new baby twin girls. So tiny and beautiful...I can't wait to see my new baby girl and have a new born again. --Anyway, I've got an ultrasound next Wed. to see when I'll actually be able to hold our new addition. So we shall see in a few weeks.

5 comments:

steph said...

wow you guys really have been busy!! sometimes don't you just stop and try to remember where the heck the weeks have gone. i think kids make time fly by so fast. i'm glad everything's all good with carly's measurements now. it's so hard not to worry though. what is your due date anyway? (i should know this!)

MoJo said...

Due date is Jan. 8th. I have one of those due date charts on the blog but it's in a post...I should post it at the top so ya'll can see how much time I have left huh?

The Belnaps said...

Wow you are busy! I'm impressed you can do all of that and be pregnant. I love the pictures of the fam.

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

Morgan, you are fun and I miss you. I'm glad that our husbands grew up together so that we can be life long friends. I love hearing about all your fun stories and happenings!! Is Carly the official name??

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

Um, post a blog on a football game and don't even mention the score. That must be because of who won, huh?? Go BYU!!
-Eric