CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Big News From Joseph


Well, I think some of you already know this, but Me and Morgan have some big news, that I'm sure you're all dying to know. About a month and a half ago, I got a call from A guy in Dallas, TX who is with The Carmedic, asking me if I was interested in coming back to the company. After alot of thoughts, prayers, phone calls and long talks we made our decision and told him Yes. So To make a really long story short, We went to a meeting with The Carmedic Board of Directors, to tell them our story, and for them to ask us questions about why we want back in, and how it will be different, etc. It went really well, and a couple of a days ago we got the call from the CEO of the company saying we were being allowed back into the company. So... We are moving to Dallas in the coming weeks and making our permanant home in Texas for the unforseeable future. We are all really excited and can't wait to get started. We feel blessed for being allowed back in and will make the best of this opportunity. And we don't want to hear any crap from anyone about it either...just joking...but not really. So anyway, We hope to see many of you in Dallas and come visit us during tornado season, cuz heck, who doesn't like life threatning storms?

6 comments:

Melissa Wilson said...

We are thrilled to have you in Texas! I cannot wait to see you and your cute little familia! Congrats you guys!

Shane and Alissa said...

It was fun to see you guys. I guess the next time we visit it will be in Texas.

SA said...

Woo Hoo!!!! I'm so excited that this opportunity has worked out for you guys! Not sure if Texas is any closer to Canada though......we had a tornado come through here last week....very unusual for Edmonton- I was working and I felt like the city was falling apart!!....keep yours eyes out for pink clouds:) :)

Andy and Micah said...

We thought about Texas after we get out of school they pay really good down there. YOu'll have to let us know how you like it.

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

Joseph...you da man!!
-Eric

The Pachuilo Family said...

What an exciting adventure for you and your family. Now where haven't you lived Morgan?