CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 7, 2009

The things we say

Most moms of a 2+ yr. old know that you need to really watch the things you say. Even if it's just every day language. Yesterday I was trying on skirts to see what I was going to wear to church and of course Ella was there. (she's my shadow if you didn't already know) The convo went like this,


Ella: "Mommy, you look like a princess in that skirt"
Me: "Thanks"
Ella: "But not me. If I wore that skirt.....well....welll I would just look......(thinking of the right word)... disgusting! Disgusting and.....and weird! I would be a weirdo!!"

I was totally laughing by that time but trying to hid my snickers so she didn't think it was a big joke to say that all the time.

Wow.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

That is so funny. It also sounds like something you would say.

Merrady said...

killing me!

Nathan Stephanie Gilbert Family said...

Your girls are getting so big! Joseph I tried calling you the other day and somebody else picked up and said they werent Joseph so i am guessing you changed your number. So give me a call sometime or give me your number.