CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day

Joseph, nerding it up on Father's Day. :)


This Father's Day was nice. I got to spend it with my sweet hubby AND my dad. The girls love having him and my mom here. They play all the time. They get quite a bit of attention from my parents, it's nice b/c I feel like I get my 15 min. breaks. :) Anyway, not too much to say about it. We made daddy and pop a pancake and egg breakfast, went to church, listened to Ella sing for her first time in the primary program, came home and the boys watched golf while the girls made homemade pizza and a yummy dessert. Enjoy the pictures. They tell a better story.


Opening Father's Day gifts.




My dad, Carly (who only wanted to get down and eat cake), Joseph and Ella.


I found this cute "burger and fries" idea on Bakerella and thought I'd try it for Father's Day. It turned out cute but I didn't use the sesame seeds. I didn't want to go buy some just for like 15 of them so they got nixed.



Ella did a special "I Know My Daddy" question and answer paper. I asked her all these questions and these were her exact answers to them:

Favorite food: Pizza
Favorite sport: golf
Favorite color: white
What does daddy do?:Work
What makes a daddy a daddy?:They grow up, have a date and then they get married.
My daddy looks like...: Prince Eric
My favorite thing to do with daddy: Make Magic
Daddy loves to: go on a date with us to the snow, when it's snowing.
What does daddy do at work?:He gets groceries and food and drinks.
what does daddy wear?:Skirts. (lots of giggling) No, that's silly, he wears church clothes.
What color is daddy's hair?:Brown. But he wants it to be blue.
What can we say to daddy to make him feel special?: "Happy Birthday"

Well, there you have it, from the mouth of his 3 year old.... a bit of Joseph in a nut shell.

And last but not least a compilement of pictures of our daddy that we love.





with baby Carly.











With baby Ella.












I love you babe-a-lou! You're the best dad to these little girls!

5 comments:

Crystal said...

How fun. It looks like you had a great day. I was going to try the burger and fries but chickened out. Was it difficult? Also Ella's interview is really cute.

MoJo said...

Crystal, it was SO easy! The only hard part was having to make 3 different treats but I just spaced them out throughout the whole week and Ella had fun helping me bake like every day.

Brooks said...

Cute pictures... but what's up with the "Sleeping with my Hand in my Pants" picture?? Hmmm...

I am so excited for your visit on July 8th! We must party.

ATnell said...

I enjoyed the pictures! Ella's answers were really cute. So is that burger and fries a cake?? You really go all out... like the actual McDonalds packaging. It looks like your parents had a good visit.

Savannah said...

The hamburgers and fries turned out sooooo cute!!!!

I had to laugh when I read your friend "Brooks" comment about Joseph's hand in his pants, because I thought that same exact thing :) hahaha

You have a cute blog :) See you Sunday!

-----Savannah