CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Hot Pink Sunday



We went to church today dressed in hot pink. I totally scored while dress shopping and found this skirt for a whopping $4.99 at JCrew! Then found the girl's skirts on a killer sale at The Children's Place so I decided to play matchy matcherson for once. It was kinda fun. I guess everyone knew they belonged to me. ha.

On the way to church (of course, we were late) Ella says to me, "Mom, did we miss 'snackriment'?" haha, I had to chuckle, b/c sometimes that's what it feels like to me. A little mini snack. Especially on fast Sunday. sheesh!

In nursery Carly got whacked in the face with this big huge hard plastic toy and now my baby has a sweet shiner right under her eye. She was a total trooper though and only cried for about 20 seconds. What a gal.

We came home and took naps. They were well needed b/c at 4:30 am Ella decided she was awake for the day. I, groggily, told her to get back to bed. So she went....unsupervised...to the room she shares with her baby sister. About 30 min. later she comes back to my room and says, "Mom" (shrugging her shoulders very innocently) "Carly just waked-ed up". So I roll out of the bed, walk down the hall to the girl's room, catching the time on my kitchen clock that said 5:19 am, to find the light on in the girl's room, every single stuffed animal they own in Carly's crib and a stool strategically placed next to the crib. I turned and looked at Ella with suspicion in my eyes and she just looked at me, shrugged and plopped her hands back down to her waist and said, "she just waked-ed up." Huh. She must have.

After dinner, daddy popped popcorn and we finished up the day eating popcorn and watching extreme home makeover. Ella kept asking, "why's that lady crying? Why are they sad." That was hard to explain.

5 comments:

Laura Jansson said...

SO CUTE!!!!! I love the matchiness going on!!! You and your girls are just adorable :)

Crystal said...

All three of you look so cute. I love the dresses.

Gentry Family said...

Love the outfits!! I love matching... I think it's adorable.

Ella says the cutest things!!!! I wish I could hear her little voice in real life saying those cute things. I love it!

The Pachuilo Family said...

Morgan you are one hot mom! Your outfit is so cute. I am a huge fan of any pink. I hope to pull something like that off soon! Just got to loose all the baby weight plus.

Carolyn said...

um, you have hot legs.