CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Compliment

While I was getting dressed Ella comes in my room and says as she touches my legs, "Look at those cute legs! ............And look at that cute fat bum."

Thanks, I think.

4 comments:

Melissa Wilson said...

lol seriously--Joe just asked me what i was cackling about! so funny. Oh, she must have heard someone say that to her? :) You know how baby bellies are so skinny in the morning? Well, I always say to Emma, "ohhh, look at that skinnnnny belly!" yeah, now she says it to me--can't say its true but I surely love to hear it! :)

Amanda said...

Well morgan, I haven't seen you as ella has, but I was going to mention that you do look really good!! You look super skinny! I love you in that HOT pink out fit! super cute! and when are you coming back to vegas? I REAALLY miss you!

Crystal said...

That has to be the best compliment. She is so cute.

Samantha Fife said...

I think you look great!!! The other day I was getting ready, and Michaela came up and patted my bum and said, "Bouncy, bouncy, bouncy!"