CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 17, 2009

"Oh So Pretty, And Witty, And....



....Absolutely exquisite is how I feel when I go spring dress shopping. I don't know what it is but as I'm pre-shopping on-line,Yes, I pre-shop; (shopping before you shop so that you can browse with out having sales women hound you or getting their hopes up when you walk in just so that you can simply turn around and walk right out b/c there was nothing there you could fit into, afford, or that peaked your interest anyway. I pre-shop online to map out where I want to go. And yes, I'm well aware that I have a problem.) ...Anyway, as I'm pre-shopping my heart goes all a flutter when I see these fancy new dresses that take my breath away. With their soft fabrics and delicate ruffles I feel like I'm in heaven. I want them all. I can picture myself in them looking like Holly Golightly in "Breakfast At Tiffany's". There's just something about a feminine dress that makes me feel pretty. Or maybe it's just spring. The urge to want to change my hair color, get it cut, buy a new dress and shoes, get a pedicure and go out to lunch. I'm thinking that I'll start at White House Black Market. It's one of my favorites.

4 comments:

Melissa Wilson said...

Can I please go with you!? I love it too and I have talked Joey into allowing new Easter dresses and shoes for all the girls in our fam (that means me too...) love it!

MoJo said...

I would LOVE for you to come! That's funny b/c that's what I said to Joseph. New Easter and Christmas dresses and shoes. (and maybe I can squeeze one more in for Mother's Day! ;)

Carolyn said...

i pre-shop too!! but i didn't have time before easter, so i had to go it blind... 5 stores and 0 dresses later, i was up late makin m'self a skirt. I love this little black number you've highlighted. cute!

Andy and Micah said...

Hey finally got to your blog. It will be good to keep up with you, wow your girls have gotten so big they are cuties.
Micah