CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

What the Pregnancy!?!?!?




Ha ha, I bet I did it to you guys too! You know, make your eye balls bug out like Joseph's did when he saw this positive pregnancy test. Thoughts running through his head like a crazy man. "Are you SERIOUS??! How did this happen? Piece-o-crap IUD! Ok, so we're gonna have 3 kids. Good thing we have our van. We still have 9 months to prepare. How are we going to do this? Ok, get yourself together. Hmmm, I wonder if it's going to be a boy or a girl. Wow! We're gonna have another baby!" After I saw his face go from panic stricken to excitement I felt bad for the poor guy and I couldn't take another second of it. I finally shouted, "Happy April Fools Day Baby!" I was going to make him sweat it out all day till midnight and then tell him just kidding. But after seeing how sweet he got, giving me hugs, telling me it's going to be ok and this will be great, it started to feel like I was some sort of cruel monster. I had to stop the madness. Here's how it went down...

Last night at work I realized that today was going to be April 1st. April Fools Day. I haven't played an April Fools joke since like elementary school. I came up with this getting pregnant idea b/c I always joke with Joseph that one day we're going to be surprised. I made a few phone calls and set it up with a girl in my ward that is pregnant. I took the girls and ran over to her house early this morning while Joseph was at the gym. She peed in a container for me (I know, gross but it was for a good cause) we got home about 5 min. before Joseph got home. When I saw him pulling into the driveway I ran to the bathroom, tore open the pregnancy test (my hands shaking with adrenaline) syringed some pee into the test panel and sat on the toilet just in time for Jope to walk in. He greeted the girls and I "frantically" called his name into the bathroom. (The shaking in my voice really helped the cause) I said, "We've got a problem." and motioned for him to look at the test lying on the floor. His eyes got wide and he picked it up...speechless. I was still shaking from the adrenaline and he thought it was b/c I was freaking out. I even started laughing but that just made it look like I was still freaking out. So finally I said to him, "I can't do this anymore.... April Fools!" He was like, "What??? Man, you're mean!" He was laughing though and told me that it was still pretty funny and yeah, he was freaking out. I totally felt bad but he was still sweet and said, "don't feel bad, you got me pretty good and yeah, that was funny. Now I'm a little worried...When it is time for us to have another baby I'll be the girl who cried pregnancy!

9 comments:

Laura Jansson said...

Best April Fools, ever! That's awesome! I'll have to remember that in the future! LOL

Lindsey said...

Good one!

Brookie said...

ha ha ha i wish i would have thought of that, i dont think my hubby would think it very funny. he would probably hate me, then come to love me again over time, so hu? may be i will have to try that.

Brooks said...

Classic! I think that Josh is too delicate to play this kind of joke on, though. He's pretty sure that we're done at three...

As a side note:
Thanks for always commenting on my blog. It gives me just a little "Morgan Fix". If you ever find yourself in Vegas again, and neither of us are pregnant, we should totally go clubbin'. I laugh every time I listen to "Low" because you taught me the words. Famous!

Samantha Fife said...

When I first saw it I was like- of course cause Cj is pregnant too!!! Poor Joseph - but yay for his reaction!!!!

mostly Stacy said...

I love it! Steve told me that Kiera knightly got stabbed by a stalker... I beleived him but yours is way better... if only I was that clever

The Iverson Family said...

i think that is great... you r such a planner.. using someone else to get a positive result! i would do it to leif,but i think that he would die. miss you!

Melissa Wilson said...

I DEFINITELY need to do that! So funny morgan! You should have video taped it in an inconspicuous place!

Tiffany said...

That was a good one, there is not one thing I can think of more scary then having two babies close together! I never could have pulled that off, I would have laughed the whole time.