CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Ohhhh, Ella



I was driving home from church today asking Ella what she did in primary...
"Uh, we sang the "Mother Song". And then I tode dem dat I want to be a mother too."


"Aww, that's great Ella. Being a mother is a great job to have"


(very excited now) "yeah! I want to be a mother so I can have milk in my nipples!"

Oh Wow.

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh my gosh, that is so funny! I am still laughing. Kids say the cutest things.

mostly Stacy said...

hey childhood dreams will be dashed by a harsh reality. Too funny!

The Pachuilo Family said...

That is too funny! She comes up with some funny things, but she is still a really cute girl.

Carolyn said...

i bet you could publish a best seller with all the things she comes up with!

Ryan and Brittany said...

That was truly priceless, thank you for sharing!

Shane and Alissa said...

Shane and I thought that was hilarious.

steph said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahhhaaahhaaaahhh. i love her!!