CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 10, 2009

Lunch Time Nap

This is so funny. I knew Carly was tired but I was trying to get her to stay awake a little longer so that she'd be sleeping and I could go to the gym. (Don't worry, Joseph was here, just sleeping) So I took her outside and then gave her lunch. While I was preparing mine I look over and she was holding an apple slice to her lips chewing it up and spitting it out with her eyes closed. By the time I got the camera she dropped the apple but this is still pretty funny.

4 comments:

Melissa Wilson said...

ohhhh, so sad! Put that baby to bed! :) so so cute...I want to squeeze her cheeks!

Shane and Alissa said...

That is too funny. I think we can all say we have been guilty of that same thing.

Carolyn said...

poor baby! my boys just scream more when they're tired. what a little sweetie. her hair is so pretty, by the way.

Esther Noelle said...

That is such a great video! hilarious...