CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 31, 2009


(picture from New Years Day. We went up to Payson to play in some snow.)


We just got our computer back today. It's been sick for about 3 weeks. I was sure it was a gonner. There was a guy at my work that is in school for fixing computers (or something like that) that offered to fix ours for free just to get some experience under his belt. He said we had over 100 viruses on it! Sheesh. He not only fixed it but got rid of silly things that were downloaded to our computer, put virus protection and spyware on for free, and got us Microsoft Office which we didn't have before.

So here's an update:

Joseph is working hard at school. He's taking Trig and Biology II. He seems to like his teachers and is pretty diligent at doing his homework. He is hopefully getting a job at DI to pay for school (DI has a program where they'll pay for all your school expenses up to $3000 if you work at least 8 hours a week with them) and just got switched from part time to full time at Walmart so if we thought we never saw him before...we definitely don't see him now.

We finally moved out of my parent's house and into our own apartment. (hallelujah!) I've been holding down the fort and trying to keep up with the perpetual cleaning as well as the unpacking. Uuhgggg. Our home is finally starting to look like a home and I can finally decorate because, unlike all the other places we've lived in, I know we'll be here a while. We just got a washing machine today. And hopefully it won't take too long to get it all set up.

Ella is SUCH a big helper. She can get a little whiny at times but I couldn't ask for a better helper. She's really in to Ariel (Little Mermaid) and LOVES to go shopping. (where'd she get that from?) We'll be going to the car after an hour or two of shopping and she says, "Mom? Can we go to another store?" She also loves her vegetables. Yesterday we went out to play with some friends in our complex and I got to talking with some of the moms. Some of the kids had snacks (ie:fruit snacks, gold fish, lolly pop) that they were sharing. Next thing I know I see our front door wide open and Ella is trying to pass out something in a tupperwear bowl to the kids. Nobody wanted what Ella had. I came over to see what she had and it was cold left over canned green beans from the night before.

Carly is a little firecracker disguised by a darling face, squishy cheeks, and soft brown curls. She is so sweet and cute, mild and soft. Unless she wants something and she'll push, hit, scream, scratch or whatever it is she has to do to get it. Her and Ella are like night and day. Carly doesn't like any veggie, she will go to bed with out a fuss, and doesn't need our constant attention. She can pretty much hold her own. But she loves to giggle, wrestle, be tickled and play with us. She loves Ella to death. She loves baby dolls and will hold as many as her arms will let her as she crawls around the house. Still not walking...nor does she care too. She'll say "dad" and "Momma", sign "more", and says, "Tickle tickle tickle" and giggles when she wants us to play. She's so cute and we can't get enough of her

Here's what you've all missed out on:


Daddy and the girls on New Years Day. Hanging out in the snow.




Carly chill'n with friend Dakota in the back of a truck to keep her safe from crawling in the snow.




Ella's first time sledding. Check out that big smile!




First day of Primary!!

First dentist visit. 2 small cavities but has since gone in to get them filled and got some sealants. She did great.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Glad that you're computer is fixed...and for FREE, even better! Looks like you guys have been busy lately and I'd just like to add...HOLY COW Ella is a little Morgan mini-me. :)

Carolyn said...

so where did you move to? are you still in AZ? You all look so cute bundled up in the snow! We wanted to do the same thing for New Years, but everyone was sick.

Merrady said...

love her first day of primary yellow purse. she's such a character.

Melissa Wilson said...

I love that first family picture, so cute! Emma is headed to the dentist next month and I am really scared! I hope it goes well!