Swank, This is for you. I can't remember how long ago it was that I decided to type out 50 facts about myself but it had to be over a month ago. I finally finished it so if you are dinking around on the computer and happen upon my blog then maybe you won't find this post a complete waste of your time and totally useless. I just wanted to take on the challenge to see if I could actually do it.
1. I've had to call 911 a total of 4 times in my life.
2. I'm afraid of the dark. ...and scary movies .....and ghosts.
3. I still tattle on my little brother. (don't worry about him being 21 years old.) I guess some habits die hard.
4. Joseph and I only knew each other for 3 weeks before we started talking about marriage...3 weeks later we were engaged...3 months later we were married.
5. I'm a certified aerobics instructor and I love to teach aerobics classes.
6. I got put in jail the week Joseph flew out to meet my family for the first time. (remember, we'd only know each other for 6 weeks.) talk about your shocker. lol (don't worry it was a big mistake...the court's fault. They let me out 3 hours later but were too prideful to say "sorry for the mistake"--jerks.)
7. I was proposed to in Victoria's Secret...in front of about 50 strangers.
8. I am a girly girl through and through. I tried to hide it back in high school but I couldn't deny it. Now I embrace it.
9. I have enough baby names ready (thought up in my brain) that I could have 6 more kids all with 1st and middle names.
10.I secretly want 6 girls. (Not that I wouldn't love to have a boy!)
11. Sometimes I want to have another baby, not b/c I'm ready for it, but just for the pure excitement of seeing a positive pregnancy test and the excitement of seeing another newborn Killian baby for the first time. Ahhh, I love it.
12.I've recently become addicted to the Twilight series. It's bad. I've seen it three times in the theater and would totally go again if someone would agree to go with me a fourth time. I'm contemplating bootlegging it so that I can watch it in the comfort of my own home.(that's not even the bad part...Joseph is the one who's seen the movie with me all three times :)
13. I am such a cheapskate. In college I refused to spend more than $50 a month on groceries. I would buy whatever was on sale and try and get asked on dates so I could have a free meal as much as possible. I remember eating tomato soup for a week straight because I didn't have any money left. I worked at Taco Bell for about 2years and would bring home ANY left overs that wouldn't make me seriously ill. When Joseph was in St. Louis for training right after we got married I ate some form of chili (ie:chili, chili and rice, chili and corn bread, taco soup, taco salad w/ chili) for dinners and canned soup for lunches for two months straight. Because I hated the fact that I had to spend hard earned money on something I'd just poop out later. (And yes, I just said that)
14. I'm a shopping addict. I LOVE it. My favorite holiday is Black Friday. (day after Thanksgiving sales to all you new to the shopping world) If I can find a good deal then I feel like I've just had a victory. I would go as far as to say it's an adrenaline rush. I don't spend more than $5 on a single clothing item for my girls unless I just HAVE to have it. But I can find cute shorts, skirts, dresses, shirts, pants, etc. at Old Navy, Gap, Gymboree, Children's Place for the prices I'm willing to pay for them.
15. I LOVE to travel. We used to just get up and go somewhere just for fun. Joseph would come home and say, "lets go to SLC" so we'd pack some stuff and go right then. It didn't matter what time of day it was.
16. I can bear the 120 degree heat in the summers but cower down and stay inside at the 50 degrees in the winter.
17. I love being a mom more than I ever dreamed possible.
18. I like to dress up and look pretty.
19. That being said, my husband teases me b/c it's like pulling teeth to get me into the shower. I guess I feel like I don't have enough hours in the day for frivolous things like showering, eating, sleeping and going to the bathroom. I've got better things to do with my time.
20. I love photography and my ambition in life used to be to work for Bazaar magazine and do some awesome cover shots.
21. If I'm at home, doesn't matter who's there (unless we have guests) I will leave the bathroom door open when I'm in there doing .... well, you know. I don't know what it is, maybe I'm afraid I'll miss out on something if I shut the door.
22. I love to talk.
23. I loved clubb'n and I'm sure if I went now, I'd still love it.
24. I have a lot of hobbies but I can't do them for very long b/c I get burnt out.
25. I like to scrapbook and make cards but only about 1 time a month. Any more than that and I have to take about a 3 month break.
26. It's hard for me to see a movie more than once. If it's good I'll see it twice. If it's Twilight....there's no limit.
27. I'm a hopeless romantic.
28. I can be a really sweet thoughtful,laid back, and polite person but if you cross me there is this crazy beast that rises inside me and I can get a little scary.
29. I'm a pretty fast learner.
30. You don't want to be there when I'm in between asleep and awake. It's no Neverneverland I'll tell you that much. I've been known to make my friends cry and my husband wonder who I am when they've woken me up on accident or tried to talk to me while I am sleep talking.
31. My favorite Disney movie is Cinderella.
32. I am very protective over my younger brothers... but wouldn't ever tell them that. They just think I'm mean to their girlfriends. But the girlfriends that've stuck... have definitely earned their right to be there and I love them. :)
33. I always wanted to be a cheerleader but always said I didn't and made fun of them. (I've grown since high school, I swear.)
34. I'm the biggest procrastinator you'll ever meet. But sometimes I'm not. But usually I am. :)
35. I kinda sorta want to go to hair school. I think I'll do it when my husband is out of school. Mostly because I'm too cheap to want to pay to get my kid's hair cut and I want to know how to actually do my own hair.
36. I like those really stupid tween movies like "Bring it on" and "She's All That" or something gay like that. It's not so much that I like them...I know they're going to be really stupid, but it's just like a train wreck....I know it will be bad but I can't tear my eyes away from it.
37. I can't stand Jim Carry or Robin Williams. I know lots of people think they're funny but I can't stand them and they're so annoying I can't bear to see the trailers for their movies. I really can't stand anyone who craves attention that much.
38. I like to have fun and party but when the center of attention gets put on me I start to cower down.
39. I hate clutter. I can't stand it, it makes me claustrophobic and a little crazy. Sometimes I get busy and the clutter starts to get a mind of it's own and pile up. I feel like I can't breath and kind of hyperventilate. I'll just kind of snap, take a day and completely clean house. Joseph knows not to stop me when I get like that. He might get his right arm gnawed off.
40. I can't stand little toys.(ie:McDonalds happy meal toys, little rattles and toys that newborns need for about 2 weeks, anything that is fun for kids for about 1 day and then ends up on my floor) Big toys are fine but little toys are just clutter*. *see #39
41. When I stay up too late at night I still get all giggly like a 14 year old girl at a slumber party.
42. I like to stay up late and sleep in. But I never get to sleep in so I end up just getting about 5 hours of sleep a night for about a week and then crash. You'd think I'd learn but I don't.
43. Sometimes Joseph and I bring all our pillows and blankets out to the living room to watch movies and eat popcorn and sleep on or floor.
44. I love summer and the feel of the sun on my skin.
45. I still love going to Grandma's for Christmas. But if we go somewhere where there is a lot of family, that's good too.
46. I love to exercise. Although, now that I've had kids, every time I try to jump (ie:jump rope, jumping jacks, jumping steps...) I pee my pants. I could have just gone to the bathroom and fully emptied my bladder just to come out and jump rope and still pee will trickle down my leg. Not fun...or pretty to hear about. Sorry.
47. I've been sick about 4 times in the last 26.5 years.
48. If I could hang out with anyone in the entire world for a whole week straight it would be my husband. He's my best friend and, sorry to all my girls out there, my very favorite person to be with and I don't ever get sick of him when we're together.
49. I love to pop zits. But not just anyone's. That would be gross. Mostly just mine, my husband's and my sister's. It isn't so much a bad habit as it is an addiction.
50. I think if money was not an issue, I'd go boating and wake boarding every week all summer long.
Wow, that was hard and it took forever. (Over the course of about 2 months!) But it was fun to read on other people's blogs so if your up for the challenge go ahead and type out 50 interesting facts about you. I'll read it.
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Long, I know
Posted by MoJo at 11:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
I to am a Twilight addict!!! I have read all the books twice and seen the movie three times!!!!! I would go see it again with you..but you live far away!!! This was a fun blog!
i uh know a good twilight bootleg. we'll talk
you are so gross! haha, i LOVED reading your list! It is so fun to read these lists about friends and family! Thanks for doing it!
You are too funny! That must have taken forever! I can't imagine getting all of that written up! You're pretty good at getting it all together! It was fun to read that's for sure! :)
That was really funny to read, I'm glad you did it I love reading those things. More than half of those things I could have said about myself.
I still get nauseous at the fact that you like to pop other's zits. THAT being said...I like to do my own. Also, um...I don't know if you know this, but you were best friends with me before Joseph, so...I guess what I am saying is...he better watch his back. Can't be best friends with someone who isn't around huh? LOL!
Hey girl! It's your old college roommate...JENA! How are you! I just thought that I would say hey! I hope that things are going well for you and your growing family! I've loved looking at your pictures! Love ya!
Jena
Post a Comment