CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 6, 2009

Look What I Did!


*don't worry about it not being the hottest shot of me, I've been running errands all day and finally started to put it up on the blog so I snapped the picture just now and had to pull my hair out of it's pony tail.

I've been contemplating going dark for about 2 years now. I've had blond hair my whole life and I finally did it. I was a little nervous, well, a lot nervous but I did it and I kinda like it. It's a nice change. I'm still trying to get a little used to how to do my make up differently now and what to do with my pale skin but I like it.
:)

10 comments:

Samantha Fife said...

I LOVE it! :)

Crystal said...

very cute. I like it a lot.

Carolyn said...

oooh. It's very cute. you look so exotic.

Heather said...

LOVE IT Morgan! I did the same thing last October and I'm glad to be closer to my "natural" color again. I just wish I wasn't going so gray and not being allowed to color it for another 4'ish months...AGHHH!

mostly Stacy said...

It's really cute on you. Ya gotta love change.

Melissa Wilson said...

Oh man...WHY ARE YOU SO HOT!? I love it! Good choice. I go back and forth with mine but I love the big change, it looks really classy :)

Anonymous said...

I think it looks awesome! I like it!

Shane and Alissa said...

Love the hair!!! By the way take it from a pasty with dark hair, get a good bronzer and don't be afraid to dab a little on your forehead and chin. Ella and Carly ars so cute, it's great to see pictures of them they are getting so old.

The Pachuilo Family said...

WOW! I like it! You are so brave I always want to go dark but never have the guts to do it. Go you!!

Tiffany said...

I like your hair dark! You will get used to it, it is always a little shocking going from light to dark:)