
I took the girls to a party at a local gymnastics studio. It was for open gym and was with some friends. Both girls seemed to love doing all the neat stuff at the studio. Of course I didn't need to bring my camera...who would do that? ;) They had face painting there and I got a quick cell phone pic of them. Ella was too embarassed to go into the store like that afterward so she immediately washed it all off in the Target bathroom. Carly loved her crown too much and got quite the attention with her cute crown, leotard and legwarmers.
Thinking I'll put the girls in gymnastics once soccer is over. Ella HATES soccer with a passion and last week cried the whole game. lol poor girl. I'm debating whether or not to keep her in for another year to make sure she isn't going to want to stick with it, or just pull her out now for gymnastics.
Friday, April 8, 2011
Gymnastics
Posted by MoJo at 2:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
What a fun idea for a birthday party, I'll have to remember that. I bet she will like gymnastics.... Gavin really enjoyed it.
Such cute little ladies! I can't believe poor Ella cried for the whole soccer game! Put that girl in gymnastics and let's see what she's made of!
Post a Comment