CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Killian Family Update




Excited to have a Halloween baby! The party possibilities are endless!

10 comments:

Maggie said...

I'll just tell you again that I am so, so, so excited for you!!!

Brooks said...

Yay for babies!! I've always wanted an October baby... jealous!

You're probably hoping for a boy, but I'm hoping for a girl. You guys sure do make cute ones! Plus, someone's gotta have 'em, 'cause it ain't me!

Andy and Micah said...

Congrats guys!

Carolyn said...

congrats!! a halloween baby would be number 1!

Amanda said...

Just so you know...the coolest babies/babes ;0) are born in october! October birthday parties ARE the best!! Congrats!! Love you guys!!

Tiffany said...

Congrats that is great news! Love the ultrasound pic, so cute!

Shane and Alissa said...

I'm not gonna lie I am jealous of your due date. Oh and super excited too :)

Samantha Fife said...

If it comes on the 29th we can share a birthday!!

MoJo said...

Here's hoping that doesn't happen Samantha! I don't think I could go 14 days over due! lol

Katie said...

Yay! Obviously I have neglected blogland for the last month or so! I KNEW I needed to check your blog because I had a feeling... for some reason. That's kinda weird, eh? Congrats!!! Yay!! I'm so so SOOOO excited for you guys! Miss you!